Author Topic: Consumer Reports announces Top Picks among 2015 models; Tesla Model S tops list second year running  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Autos_Editor

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +91/-560
    • View Profile

Aston Martin, McLaren and Lotus to debut track-ready supercars at Geneva auto show
Read More...

Offline Noto

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +774/-2132
  • This forum is making me almost as bitter as SirO
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '23 Mazda CX-50 Turbo; '24 Crosstrek Wilderness

Aston Martin, McLaren and Lotus to debut track-ready supercars at Geneva auto show
Read More...
^^ me thinks the intro post is a tad off...

Chris, great explanation/summary of CR's news.  I really like the way that you added your own/autos.ca's opinions.

Thanks!

Offline chrischasescars

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +19/-31
  • The Voice of Reason
    • View Profile
Dammit!

Thanks for the heads-up. Glad you liked the piece.  :)
I used to work here.

Offline stargazer68

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +2/-4
    • View Profile

Read More...

Agree with NoTo on intro gaffe!

I like the mini-compo, though.  I find, as do most actual fans of cars and sriving them, that CR's evaluations are often biased heavily towards utility, and less - much less - towards an enjoyable or at least pleasant motoring experience.  It's good to have a view from the "other" side.  It may or may not confirm one's own opinions, but I find that I become more interested in some models because of these articles.

I really like the Tesla, and drool a bit every time I see one on Calgary's streets.  OK, there are only two that I know of, but I would love to have one.  If a Model S could get me to Vancouver in one or two stages, and that day will come, I am sure, the Tesla would become muchmore desirable.