Author Topic: Bar's products the liquid that did wrong to my BMW  (Read 4165 times)

Offline smoky35

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Cars: BMW
Bar's products the liquid that did wrong to my BMW
« on: August 20, 2013, 04:24:27 pm »
I have a BMW and I want to help others drivers, driving any car, having a small head gasket leaks
Bar’s Products, makers of Bar’s head gasket  fix, 24 OZ bottle is a product ready to cause major damages in your engine as it caused on my BMW
If you use Bar’s, be ready to spend thousands of dollars in engine repairs or in a new engine. You put the stuff to control a very small coolant leaks, but then, the small leak turned into a nightmare, because the product is defective and is not applicable for your engine as printed on the bottle
Some people working for Bar’s will try hard to demote me and telling you that they ever used Bar’s without any problem, but  is the ruse used by Bar’s people and Bar’s products  buyers impersonators, posting fakes reviews on every website
Will also blame me, making false allegations, that I did not want to spend money on repairs and all kind of nonsense statements, so be ready to read defamatory comments, every time, someone give a bad product review on Bar’s

Bar's Products corruption has no limits. Bar's product is not for aluminum heads, only for very old engines with iron heads and iron blocks
Bar's products became hard as a rock, clogging all passages and will lead to overheated engines and ruin your engine. Aluminum heads expands 33% and iron head expands only 13%  and  Bar's will crack again and again on aluminum heads, making the problem worse than before

Bar's products pays important auto repair websites and when your post a comment regarding Bar's, the website deleted it after a few minutes
But, the website keeps bogus and fakes reviews fabricated by Bar's.
WalMart also do that. WalMart is telling you to be the first to review Bar's and after you do that, your comment is deleted
Some search engines will post your complaint, but they will never list your complaint on the same page as Bar's Products, so the people looking to repair a head gasket will see only fakes reviews and lies posted by Bar's Products and got duped by that
Bar’s reviews posted duped me!

I’m a person doing constant maintenance on my car and even replacing hoses and belts, before anything can go wrong, because I don’t want to stop on the freeway for any mechanical problem. Also I replaced tires every 30K miles, or less and always by a set of expensive Michelin tires
I routinely change oil every 2,500 miles and every 3 years or sooner, I change the coolant by only approved BMW coolants

Some people may bring comments on this forum, on how good the Bar's product was working on their cars, without any evidence and proof and that is exactly what I got when I was duped by Bar's for reading fabricated reviews

Offline Fobroader

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1424/-2122
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2020 Toyota Tundra, 2021 Lexus GX460, 2018 Kawasaki Versys X300
Re: Bar's products the liquid that did wrong to my BMW
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 04:37:15 pm »
Sorry to hear about your experience but around here all of these snake oil cures are not recommend by anyone.
Lighten up Francis.....

Offline blur911

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +244/-779
  • Nasty Weasel
    • View Profile
  • Cars: and bikes by age:Honda, BMW, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Suzuki, Mazda, Jaguar, Kawasaki, Porsche, GMC, Suzuki
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 04:59:22 pm »
Why do you change your oil and tires so often?

BTW, was your head gasket leak internal or externally leaking?
Mr Pickypants

Offline tooscoops

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +325/-227
  • "stealership" employee
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '75 AMC Pacer, '70 Morgan 4/4, '21 Pacifica Hybrid, '21 Wrangler Rubicon
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2013, 06:26:54 pm »
i'm sure this is a form letter you have made to post on all auto type websites you can... and that is fine. you are saying your piece.

but have someone read it over so the spelling and grammar are correct. i just want to make sure you are taken seriously to some other buyer of their product.

so basically, in the end, don't use this stuff on a car with aluminum heads is what you are saying...

i will add, don't ever use a liquid, or anything this easy to do, as a fix for a thousand dollar issue in your engine.

i used to be addicted to soap, but i'm clean now

Offline smoky35

• Learner's Permit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2013, 06:27:09 pm »
I like cars in perfect condition and looking in top condition
On all the cars I had before, even on Japanese cars, I did the same thing
I changed tires often to have an excellent braking when is raining'

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1254/-7214
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2013, 06:34:00 pm »
Did you remove the anti-freeze prior to using the Bar's?  I'm guessing no.  You can't put this stuff in with anti-freeze, as it causes clogging.  Says so in the instructions.

I'm guessing you didn't fully read the instructions.

User error....not Bar's.

What product SPECIFICALLY did you use?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 06:37:11 pm by rrocket »
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline tooscoops

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +325/-227
  • "stealership" employee
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '75 AMC Pacer, '70 Morgan 4/4, '21 Pacifica Hybrid, '21 Wrangler Rubicon
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2013, 06:39:52 pm »
and the man out to get you?... most likely just the fact that you are doing a cut and paste as your first post.

i'm sure bar's isn't big enough to own everybody in the car business... just the websites have measures in place to prevent bots from posting spam... your post is pretty much exactly the same as spam, just trying to smear a company rather than praise them.

i think you need to change your game plan.

Offline smoky35

• Learner's Permit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2013, 06:56:20 pm »
Sorry to hear about your experience but around here all of these snake oil cures are not recommend by anyone.
A large Bar's products retailer from other state informed in a website, that the store was removing Bar's products from the shelves
The retailer's manager said that he was afraid of possible lawsuits, because, Bar's did not pay many claims and appear to be broke

Offline Fobroader

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1424/-2122
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2020 Toyota Tundra, 2021 Lexus GX460, 2018 Kawasaki Versys X300
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2013, 07:05:57 pm »
A large Bar's products retailer from other state informed in a website, that the store was removing Bar's products from the shelves
The retailer's manager said that he was afraid of possible lawsuits, because, Bar's did not pay many claims and appear to be broke

The only headgasket fix that works is the stuff that the guys throw in Subarus, Irontite or something.

Offline smoky35

• Learner's Permit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2013, 07:07:26 pm »
and the man out to get you?... most likely just the fact that you are doing a cut and paste as your first post.

i'm sure bar's isn't big enough to own everybody in the car business... just the websites have measures in place to prevent bots from posting spam... your post is pretty much exactly the same as spam, just trying to smear a company rather than praise them.

i think you need to change your game plan.

I can't congratulate Bar's for damages done to my car
Will you?

Offline smoky35

• Learner's Permit
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2013, 07:20:58 pm »
Did you remove the anti-freeze prior to using the Bar's?  I'm guessing no.  You can't put this stuff in with anti-freeze, as it causes clogging.  Says so in the instructions.

I'm guessing you didn't fully read the instructions.

User error....not Bar's.

What product SPECIFICALLY did you use?

I used Bar's # 1111
You betcha I did!, I did read all the instructions and Bar's says on the bottle; no coolant draining required
It works with all types of antifreeze and any coolant colors, on all motors and is safe to use on Northstar engines

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2013, 07:24:02 pm »
I know Bar's works, as I've seen it work on a Honda Accord.

However, most of us here prefer IronTite products.

Offline smoky35

• Learner's Permit
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2013, 08:07:11 pm »
I know Bar's works, as I've seen it work on a Honda Accord.

However, most of us here prefer IronTite products.
Perhaps, but Bar's is having a whole lot of complaints and is not an indication of a good product
I don't have the flu now, but how many millions of people are having that
Bar's is acting like gangbangers, they hit you and they run away
Is too late for me now to buy IRON TITE

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 08:08:35 pm »
^^Sucks for you.

Better research next time maybe?  Don't try to cheap put on a BMW fix next time?

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Bar's products the liquid that did wrong to my BMW
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2013, 11:35:31 am »
Would Bars Leak work on home plumbing?  My stack (friggin 100+ yr old houses) is leaking near the elbow.  Fixing it would be no much fun.  Don't want to call a plumber, it means I have to clean the basement and pay him money.  Maybe if I pour a few gallons of that shi7 down the bathtub drain...or some rubber cement.  Long way down from the top floor though, probably never get to the leak.

Seriously though, is there a product that works similarly on home plumbing?

Yea, there's a type of tape that works. You'd have to put it on the joint though.

Offline smoky35

• Learner's Permit
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Bar's products the liquid that did wrong to my BMW
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2013, 04:45:41 pm »
Would Bars Leak work on home plumbing?  My stack (friggin 100+ yr old houses) is leaking near the elbow.  Fixing it would be no much fun.  Don't want to call a plumber, it means I have to clean the basement and pay him money.  Maybe if I pour a few gallons of that shi7 down the bathtub drain...or some rubber cement.  Long way down from the top floor though, probably never get to the leak.

Seriously though, is there a product that works similarly on home plumbing?

Yea, there's a type of tape that works. You'd have to put it on the joint though.
Call Bar's for plumbing. Bar's is getting the tools and ready to do house plumbing
Well, they have to make a living

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2013, 05:15:57 pm »
^^Seems like they are making a fine living selling their stuff to cheapskates like you..... :stick:    ;D

Offline smoky35

• Learner's Permit
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2013, 04:43:05 pm »
^^Seems like they are making a fine living selling their stuff to cheapskates like you..... :stick:    ;D

No easy money for Bar’s owners working as plumbers
Those guys are rookie’s plumbers and the Bar’s product won’t stop pipes leaks
So, they put aside all the tools and went to Canada for a few days
They went to a restaurant wearing their tuques and someone told them, “Take Off Eh”
So, they took their socks off and smiled