Author Topic: Tweet Thread  (Read 3219995 times)

Offline BWII

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +188/-376
    • View Profile
Re: Tweet Thread
« Reply #18040 on: August 29, 2024, 02:20:50 pm »
Dear Diary,

Dammit...I had to replace a taillight bulb on the Fusion!!  13 yrs old and first light bulb ever on it...they sure don't make them like they used to!  >:( Pfft...should've gotten at least 15-20 yrs outta it!  Spent $3.83 for 2 bulbs...in case I need a backup.  So many expenses...crazy.  Grrr...lucky I had a $5 bill in my wallet.  Didn't use it, but if I had to...lucky me.

So...son's hail claim is finally finished on his Mustang.  Over a year...they had it for almost 2 weeks now (because it took that long to find a hood for a 2013 - which my son had to actually find as they weren't doing anything about it)...and he got it back today.  They forgot to polish off the overspray from when they had it in the shop for 4 months last year...and we didn't notice that they still haven't replaced the windshield or the one taillight!  FFS guys...it was on the claim! (it was raining when we went to get it so didn't spend much time going over it other than asking about the polish job).  So looks like it has to go back, again.  Easy stuff at least, shouldn't take more than a day.

LOL...silly cats...they're kept out of the basement...and I closed the door and made sure it was latched...and yet somehow that fat mofo finds a way to push it open!  LMAO  :rofl:  So got the dog to corral them both back upstairs (she's good at that!) and closed it again...and made sure...pulled harder this time to make sure it won't budge - just like before.  We'll see if that little facker finds a way. He actively shoulder butts it...I wanna see what you're hiding from me!! Made it all the way to my 'office' space...funny cats.  Female right behind him...whatcha doin' Pudge...where we goin'? Should we be down here?  Sees dog...scampers back up.  Pudge...fack off, what's going on down here?!?

Oh diary...if only you could see it. Hahahahaha. Ha.

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1254/-7214
    • View Profile
Brother in Germany
« Reply #18041 on: Yesterday at 01:13:46 pm »
My bro is in Germany. He is the traveler of the family. His one arm is his "passport" arm with tattoos off all the countries he's visited. It's quite full all around.

He's currently in Germany. He sent me a photo of a Porsche telling me it was available as a rental car. Instead he rented a BMW!  Am thinking of disowning him! LOL [emoji38]

He provided his preliminary driving route for the next 12 days. Seems he's tested the Autobahn

« Last Edit: Yesterday at 01:17:12 pm by rrocket »
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...