Author Topic: New Honda models are slow sellers... duh?  (Read 19031 times)

Offline TopGun

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +43/-165
  • Carbon fibre > Soft touch dash material
    • View Profile
Re: New Honda models are slow sellers... duh?
« Reply #100 on: December 10, 2010, 09:15:17 pm »
.....it has a huge ass.

I actually like cars with a nicely...um...planted rear end.  It's no G8, but I also think the TL looks much better in darker colours.

I continue to believe the "buttons are bad" are generally a media complaint because they are in so many different cars.  If it was your car, you know where the button are by touch...bam, and you've got what you asked for!

Offline CanuckS2K

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +398/-316
    • View Profile
    • Prestige Auto Detail
  • Cars: 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 2005 Honda S2000, 2014 Infiniti Q50S, 2017 Ford F-150 Lariat
« Reply #101 on: December 10, 2010, 09:35:29 pm »
Obviously looks are 100% subjective, but no matter what angle I view TL, whether it be in pictures or in person, it's one of the worst looking sport Sedans on the road.  The chrome beak is horrible, the rear is an abomination, and the interior simply has too much going on.  While I am sure there are many folks out there that like this, the current TL is a simple fail for me.   The previous gen TL on the other hand was a fantastic looking car.  :)
Owner - Prestige Auto Detailing & Hammond River Brewing

Offline Frontier1

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +25/-245
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 10, 2010, 09:38:00 pm »
Obviously looks are 100% subjective, but no matter what angle I view TL, whether it be in pictures or in person, it's one of the worst looking sport Sedans on the road.  The chrome beak is horrible, the rear is an abomination, and the interior simply has too much going on.  While I am sure there are many folks out there that like this, the current TL is a simple fail for me.   The previous gen TL on the other hand was a fantastic looking car.  :)

ditto