Author Topic: Why Do People Hate On a Specific Manufacturer??  (Read 7137 times)

Offline inco

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +29/-32
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Forester
Re: Why Do People Hate On a Specific Manufacturer??
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2010, 09:06:11 am »
Somewhere in here I think there is a great script for a Saturday night live episode. :rofl2:

Offline TopGun

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +43/-165
  • Carbon fibre > Soft touch dash material
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2010, 09:47:54 am »
.....There was some talk about a Mercedes being based on the Viper, but I hear that fell through.

"A" Mercedes is right!

Inside Line cites unnamed sources who say that the SLS AMG actually began life as the next-generation Dodge Viper.

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/06/16/report-dodge-originally-developed-sls-amg-to-be-next-gen-viper/

Offline Snowman

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +702/-1347
  • “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.”
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Cars: 2012 Audi TT-RS. 2011 Toyota Venza AWD.2004 Honda S2000 Bikes: Giant Defy Avdvanced 0. Giant Talon 29 "hardtail"
Re: Why Do People Hate On a Specific Manufacturer?
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2010, 03:51:33 pm »
I took you off ignore long enough to read your "material".

As if you ever stopped.  :rofl:  It's a toss-up as to which of you obsesses over my posts more, SirO (who compulsively quotes and responds to them) Greg / Catseye (who compulsivley counts them) or you (who despite having me on "ignore" seems to have a bazillion of my quotes just lying close at hand).  :rofl2:

Your hater credentials are golden.  Now, don't you need to go find yourself a little Hyundai puppy to kick?

Jaeger

Offline Erik

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +60/-374
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2000 Honda Insight
Re: Why Do People Hate On a Specific Manufacturer?
« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2010, 05:08:28 pm »
I took you off ignore long enough to read your "material".

As if you ever stopped.  :rofl:  It's a toss-up as to which of you obsesses over my posts more, SirO (who compulsively quotes and responds to them) Greg / Catseye (who compulsivley counts them) or you (who despite having me on "ignore" seems to have a bazillion of my quotes just lying close at hand).  :rofl2:

Your hater credentials are golden.  Now, don't you need to go find yourself a little Hyundai puppy to kick?

Jaeger

Were you adding something to this charming discussion, Snowman? :)
"The car is the closest thing we will ever create to something that is alive." - Sir William Lyons

Offline Frontier1

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +25/-245
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 06, 2010, 10:49:53 am »
Let's face it folks,

some people cannot keep their political beliefs from overtaking everything they do, and so they make ever discussion about cars into some sort of political harangue.

That's why some people have a 'hate on' for some brands.

10-4 Amen...Do I hear apologist?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 10:52:31 am by Altima1 »