Author Topic: If I was blind and could not see or drive this car I would still love it.  (Read 3494 times)

Offline toolatecrew

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +16/-25
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2013 Ford Focus Titanium 5 speed with Handling Pack, 2007 Nissan Senta 6 speed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV-O4RWcSHM

At about the 49 second mark he drops a couple gears and lights up the rear tires going probly 60 mph plus. I could sit in that tunnel and listen to it drive back on forth all day long.

Online Allen

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +123/-440
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2021 Q5 Sline, 2022 Honda HRV Touring
WOW!!  :love: :love: :drool: :drool:

Offline quadzilla

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +391/-634
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Rock'n Rolla Nightstalker

Would :heart: to take on for a spin. Oh to be rich and not famous.

Offline wing

• Big Wig
  • Administrator
  • Carma: +279/-320
  • If you ain't first ... you're last!
    • View Profile
    • Drivesideways
  • Cars: 2009 Lexus ISF, 2009 Lexus LX570,2011 Audi A5 Touring Car
Wow that sounds fantastic on the downshift!

It's funny how on the track he runs the 3-point but a 4-point on the street?

Offline toolatecrew

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2013 Ford Focus Titanium 5 speed with Handling Pack, 2007 Nissan Senta 6 speed
I think if I owned One I'd just drive back and forth through that tunnel all day. They joke in South Park about the Brown Note (a frequency that makes you crap your pants)

I think Ferrari has discovered the Viaga Note (a frequency that gives you a boner)

Offline Bubba

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +382/-442
  • Vice President, Autos.ca Arizona Operations
    • View Profile
    • My photo site
  • Cars: 2013 Toyota Corolla LE
I think Ferrari has discovered the Viaga Note (a frequency that gives you a boner)

This car is a 12-incher on the Winklovic Woody Scale.
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline random006

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +123/-83
    • View Profile
  • Cars: His - 2018 Subaru Crosstrek .... Hers - 2008 Honda Civic DX
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.    -    John Nada (played by Roddy Piper) in "They Live"

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
..roll 'em...ROLL'EM...roll'em......doan wan those lil doggies to feel lonesome cowboy..."if i was blind and could not see" maybe it's because Winkie poked mine eyes out !!!! ;D :stick: :shuffle:..whose the PRATT prattling on...he can barely see ov'r the steering wheels and has "TUNNEL HEARING"...Oooh look MUM if ya blast an Accent wif a hole in it's silencer thru tha Mersey Tunnel it sounds just like a bloody Ferrari...............but dear we live in Lil Wopping!!!!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 04:36:11 pm by safristi »
Time is to stop everything happening at once

Offline aquadorhj

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +271/-265
    • View Profile
  • Cars: MB SLK 55, Lexus NX, E46 M3, Honda Fit, VW Jetta, VW Rabbit, Saturn SC, Nissan NX,
sounds guttural, vicious and very mechanical... but at the same time, i don't find it attractive at all. (sound, that is.  car itself is fairly attractive.)

it doesn't have mellifluous wuffle of classic v12...  or howl of small high strung v8..   nor the excitement of lexus v10...

for me, it sounds like fart can.   a very sophisticated fart can, but a fart can, nonetheless.

I would rather listen to Mustang V8's quiet but menacing rumble at a stop light, or zoot down a tunnel in super high pitched sound of Ferrari V8.  .... to me Aston DBS's V12 or even regular DB9's sound better.

Maybe it's because of my diminishing interest in the brand..    no manual in almost all their performance cars?  in a company whose line up is entirely of "sports cars"?  ...   

Driving thrills makes my wallet lighter.. and therefore makes me faster because i'm shedding weight... :D

Offline Weels

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +253/-259
  • This is my happy face
    • View Profile
  • Cars: The 5's: 2023 Mazda CX-5, 2016 Mazda MX-5
Sweeeeet  Jesus.

At 2:30 in the video going through that tunnel... made every hair on my body stand on end   :love:

Can I have one?

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1254/-7215
    • View Profile
Freaking awesome!!!   :o

But my favs are still a great V10 or a tuned Inline 6 on full boil.   What's everyone favorite?
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline tpl

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +298/-675
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Taos
v12 Ferrari good BUT it needs to have  carbs, for more unstable combustion, lots of crackle and backfires on overrun and get rid of those noise dampening catalytic converters please.   
The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution.

Offline dougjp

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +165/-170
  • Cars: 2019 VW Jetta GLI, 2014 Elantra GT
    • View Profile
Gotta love the internet. Can't afford the car, but that video can be replayed over and over!

Offline johngenx

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +758/-938
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2009 Toyota Corolla, 2004 Toyota Highlander V-6 4WD, 2001 Subaru Forester, 1994 Mazda Miata
Meh, it has paddles.    ;D

Offline toolatecrew

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
v12 Ferrari good BUT it needs to have  carbs, for more unstable combustion, lots of crackle and backfires on overrun and get rid of those noise dampening catalytic converters please.  

Nothing like the sound of a carb V12..that is until one of the multipe carbs gets out of sync and ruins things with a stumble.

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1254/-7215
    • View Profile

Nothing like the sound of a carb V12..that is until one of the multipe carbs gets out of sync and ruins things with a stumble.

Watch Grand Prix....lotsa pretty sounds in that movie..

Offline jamie1

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +22/-20
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2009 Acura TSX, 2014 Jeep Cherokee Limited ADI,2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata PRHT GT
OMG that sound is awesome :heart:
Enjoying the Alberta advantage

vdk

Freaking awesome!!!   :o

But my favs are still a great V10 or a tuned Inline 6 on full boil.   What's everyone favorite?

Yeah, I'd still take that sweet V10 in the Carrera GT over this one. Sweet car regardless.

Nathan@1010tires

That video is pretty awesome, I've always had a soft spot for Ferrari.

This still wins for me though. 38 seconds on, is just incredible. The downshifts are mind-blowing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLNHK4noww

As far as I know, there are only three of them out there.