Author Topic: Inside Story: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ  (Read 10430 times)

my two cents

Re: Inside Story: 2010 Chevrolet Equinox LTZ
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2010, 11:22:57 am »

So you can support and cheerlead for Hyundai and Kia who have probably the worst reputation in the industry for reliability and long term ownership.  I'm not declaring the Equninox the winner, it's the media who in large have written that it is now equal to the class leaders.  Pick up a magazine for God's sake and learn something.

I'm sorry Mozeby but that first sentence couldn't be more untrue. Can't believe you're telling other people to pickup a magazine and read something. Where have you been the last 5 years? Hyundai is way above the domestics (except Ford maybe) and well, everyone is above Chrysler/Dodge.

airbalancer: the statement was rhetorical - for comparison purposes of any people who might be trying to figure out real-world mileage of this Equinox vs. competition. Thanks for contributing something useful to the thread though.

:iagree:

:cheers:

Offline Mozeby

• Enthusiast
  • Carma: +10/-3
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2014 Chevy Cruze, 2013 Dodge Journey, 1968 Dodge Charger R/T
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2010, 06:57:26 pm »

So you can support and cheerlead for Hyundai and Kia who have probably the worst reputation in the industry for reliability and long term ownership.  I'm not declaring the Equninox the winner, it's the media who in large have written that it is now equal to the class leaders.  Pick up a magazine for God's sake and learn something.

I'm sorry Mozeby but that first sentence couldn't be more untrue. Can't believe you're telling other people to pickup a magazine and read something. Where have you been the last 5 years? Hyundai is way above the domestics (except Ford maybe) and well, everyone is above Chrysler/Dodge.

airbalancer: the statement was rhetorical - for comparison purposes of any people who might be trying to figure out real-world mileage of this Equinox vs. competition. Thanks for contributing something useful to the thread though.

:iagree:

:cheers:

Really, Hyundai is "way" above the domestics.  For a company that builds everything in Korea with cheap labour, materials, engineering, and development, and still copies it's designs from the japanese and Germans, that really shows how "good" a company they are.  If it weren't for the fact that their cars are the cheapest on the market, how many would they sell?

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2010, 07:21:43 pm »
but they are and they are and they are and they are and they are.....so wots the point...... ??? ::) :P...

IF i were Brad Pitt i wouldn't be sitting in here on a Sat nite typing this................I'd have Angie doin it and ME...... :rofl2:
« Last Edit: January 16, 2010, 07:23:29 pm by safristi »
Time is to stop everything happening at once

my two cents

« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2010, 10:17:05 pm »
[
Really, Hyundai is "way" above the domestics.  For a company that builds everything in Korea with cheap labour, materials, engineering, and development, and still copies it's designs from the japanese and Germans, that really shows how "good" a company they are.  If it weren't for the fact that their cars are the cheapest on the market, how many would they sell?
[/quote]

Wow Mozeby;  If the Koreans have adapted the Japanese reliability and the German handling, their cars must be supercars that trump GM and Ford.  Perhaps you should follow some of your own advice and read car magazines yourself.  You just may find out there are several Hyndai and Kia plants in the U.S. with "cheap U.S. labor... :think:   

Mozeby are you getting tired of getting  :bang:  Let me help man, you should just  :surrend:

Offline Mozeby

• Enthusiast
  • Carma: +10/-3
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2014 Chevy Cruze, 2013 Dodge Journey, 1968 Dodge Charger R/T
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2010, 10:26:49 am »
You always bring up the depreciation of GM cars.  Did you know that about half of the top ten for worst depreciation are KIA?  Not one GM on the list.  Kia and Chrysler own the top ten.  Yet you'll keep raking GM over the coals for different reasons, but you'll turn a blind eye to any problems the japanese or koreans have.  TROLL.