Author Topic: Photoshop request...  (Read 1625 times)

Lexusfreak

Photoshop request...
« on: January 05, 2009, 11:34:18 pm »
I need a favour from a member (I really need to learn how to do this), but I have a photoshop request for a set of wheels.  Can anyone help me out if I post a couple of pics?  I appreciate the help. 

Lexusfreak

Re: Photoshop request...
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 12:17:30 am »
Sorry for posting in the wrong forum mods... 

Lexusfreak

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 02:23:07 pm »
I am looking to put these wheels (17" OEM)...

Lexusfreak

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 02:24:34 pm »
On my 2005 ES 330 (which also has 17" OEM's)...

Lexusfreak

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 03:17:30 pm »
They're not at the right angle, but if you can find me another photo of the rims as seen straight on, I could do a better job...

I appreciate it laspalmas....do these pics help...?  Would it be possible to do both pics of my ES as well? 

Offline Brig

• Brig
  • Carma: +396/-1400
  • Class Clown, Moderatrix and Resident Hag
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2016 Mazda CX-3 GS AWD
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 03:27:34 pm »

I appreciate it laspalmas....do these pics help...?  Would it be possible to do both pics of my ES as well? 

So tell us... in which online forum will you be posting these photochopped pics of your vehicle and lying through your teeth?   ;D

Lexusfreak

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 03:33:50 pm »
So tell us... in which online forum will you be posting these photochopped pics of your vehicle and lying through your teeth?   ;D

As a matter of fact, I own both set's of wheels.....just picked the IS wheels up yesterday.

I am debating on which wheels I should put my Toyo Garit KX winter tires on (for 4 months of the year) & the other set of Goodyear Triple Treds will be on the other set for the other 8 months.   ;) 

Any opinions & feedback from members here is appreciated (or should I start a new 'poll' thread)? 

Offline Brig

• Brig
  • Carma: +396/-1400
  • Class Clown, Moderatrix and Resident Hag
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2016 Mazda CX-3 GS AWD
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 03:39:48 pm »

As a matter of fact, I own both set's of wheels.....just picked the IS wheels up yesterday.

I am debating on which wheels I should put my Toyo Garit KX winter tires on (for 4 months of the year) & the other set of Goodyear Triple Treds will be on the other set for the other 8 months.   ;) 

Any opinions & feedback from members here is appreciated (or should I start a new 'poll' thread)? 

Start a poll, but do it in the Tires and Wheels section, as you will no longer be off-topic.  :)

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2009, 03:49:55 pm »
WHEELS I'LL BE SHOPPED............... 8)
Time is to stop everything happening at once

Lexusfreak

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2009, 04:04:48 pm »
Hey that's fantastic laspalmas!  Thanks so much for your help.   :drv2:  It just gives me a better idea of what they will look like before I get them installed. 

:cheers: