Author Topic: ANYONE STUCK IN AN AIRPORT???  (Read 1318 times)

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1254/-7213
    • View Profile
ANYONE STUCK IN AN AIRPORT???
« on: December 23, 2008, 05:39:00 pm »
If anyone is stuck in an airport (or other place for that matter) and are bored out of your skull, my MSN Messenger addy is r_durocher@hotmail.com  If we get multiple people we can get a chat session going.  Anyone else feel free to message me too..... 

Just trying to make your wait more bearable.......

(I remember those days of being stuck...the boredom was killer!!)
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline Railton

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +243/-156
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2017 Infiniti QX60 Touring, 2010 Infiniti G37S 6M, 2020 Hyundai Kona 1.6T Trend
Re: ANYONE STUCK IN AN AIRPORT???
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 05:48:16 pm »
Yeah, I'm at Pearson and I've been delayed till 8:00. Originally to fly out at 6:10 PM. I'll be good and drunk by the time I wander down to the gate.
So far I've had both the Thai and cream of potatoe/Leek soup, some baguette and two glasses of Shiraz.
Surprisingly the Maple Leaf lounge is not too busy.
The Wife is going to be driving to the in-laws fortunately when I land.
Railton
Do you realize that in about 30 (updated as requested) years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tattoos?

Offline The Mighty Duck

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +34/-44
  • f*** that duck
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2010 MINI Cooper S | Past: 1999 Honda Civic, 2009 Honda Fit
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2008, 01:43:47 am »
Thankfully no.  I flew out of Toronto on Thursday morning, and it sounds like Pearson got hammered later in the day.  My flights were perfect - coming into Vancouver about six minutes late because we ran into some strong headwinds, but that was the worst of it.

I'm a little worried about the return trip on January 2nd, but hopefully everything will be back in shape by then.  :/

Offline dr_spock

• Spock
  • Carma: +46/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2008, 11:54:36 am »
Thankfully no.  I flew out of Toronto on Thursday morning, and it sounds like Pearson got hammered later in the day.  My flights were perfect - coming into Vancouver about six minutes late because we ran into some strong headwinds, but that was the worst of it.

I'm a little worried about the return trip on January 2nd, but hopefully everything will be back in shape by then.  :/

Don't worry too much.   rrocket might still be available on MSN chat.  :)

My inlaws flight was delayed a bit.  It wasn't too bad since my wife was picking them up instead of me.   :D