8 (24.2%)
Daily
5 (15.2%)
Few times a week
1 (3%)
Rarely
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: E-mail?  (Read 3365 times)

Offline wing

• Big Wig
  • Administrator
  • Carma: +279/-320
  • If you ain't first ... you're last!
    • View Profile
    • Drivesideways
  • Cars: 2009 Lexus ISF, 2009 Lexus LX570,2011 Audi A5 Touring Car
Re: E-mail?
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2008, 10:36:48 am »
Yeah if there was a number I would have just called.

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 10:47:51 am »
..YOU are right ..the Phone # balloons are EMPTY.....but no need to CRY...............Super SAF is on the case........................
Time is to stop everything happening at once

Offline dr_spock

• Spock
  • Carma: +46/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 04:44:51 pm »

A lot of regular folks (not computer nerds like many of us) have only the slimmest understand of newer technology, such as spam filters. Some family members of mine had an issue where they installed some all inclusive security suite and then wondered why Aunt so-and-so stopped e-mailing. After weeks of ambling aimlessly with their own ill fated "trouble-shooting" they came to me and asked how this could be. They were absolutely amazed that I could find all the e-mails in seconds. They had their software set for the most draconian of spam protection with the thought that "it would just know" who to not block e-mails from. This may be the case with some of these things where randomly through their fault or no fault at all some of these innocuous e-mails get flagged and the end user has no idea how to retrieve them.

Same here.  My daughter wondered why I never email her back.  Turned out daddy's emails ended up in her spam folder.  :)