Author Topic: Speeding tickets in QC  (Read 10262 times)

Offline The Fuzz

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1/-2
  • Will not fix tickets for donuts, carrots or b**bs.
    • View Profile
Re: Speeding tickets in QC
« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2008, 11:02:33 am »
Meh. I ask whatever questions I feel like. It's called an investigation and if I feel I can get somewhere with it, I ask it. Otherwise we don't accomplish anything out there.

I've asked if people have drugs and they've handed them to me. I've asked if people have weapons. I've even asked people while I was searching them if they have any tanks or bombs in their pockets and they laugh. No reason to be serious all the time.

And just so you know, when we get an "official complaint" about something this ridiculous, the boss usually pulls us in the office, rolls his eyes and says "Do something to get rid of this"...So we do. No hair off my nuts because I'm getting paid the entire time I'm doing it. When I was hired I was told that if you don't get complaints then you aren't doing your job. Such is life.
Everyone hates us until they need us.

von_khan

« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2008, 11:09:19 am »
I don't want special rights, I want my rights as a Canadian and visible minority respected.

I cant believe you just called me a racist... 

I can't believe I was called a racist either.  Didn't realize there were special rights for visible minorities.

Like I said I was asked that exact question before.

As angry as I am regarding your attacks on my character, I'll keep this civil.

Arent you the one that raves against immigrant drivers and how the 'chinese don't have a creative bone in their bodies'? You are what you are and you were called out because posters here seem to remember your diatribes against all things foriegn.

You are only using my situation to push your xenophobic views. Frankly I'm surprised why you haven't been banned. Wing consider this a formal complaint.

I suggest you find a more suitable forum for your views...

von_khan

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2008, 11:11:01 am »
Meh. I ask whatever questions I feel like. It's called an investigation and if I feel I can get somewhere with it, I ask it. Otherwise we don't accomplish anything out there.

I've asked if people have drugs and they've handed them to me. I've asked if people have weapons. I've even asked people while I was searching them if they have any tanks or bombs in their pockets and they laugh. No reason to be serious all the time.

And just so you know, when we get an "official complaint" about something this ridiculous, the boss usually pulls us in the office, rolls his eyes and says "Do something to get rid of this"...So we do. No hair off my nuts because I'm getting paid the entire time I'm doing it. When I was hired I was told that if you don't get complaints then you aren't doing your job. Such is life.

Fuzz I respect your uniform, which is why I didnt say anything to the officer or file a complaint. I wouldn't have minded if the gent was friendly and was joking.

Offline The Fuzz

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2008, 11:17:38 am »
Fuzz I respect your uniform, which is why I didnt say anything to the officer or file a complaint. I wouldn't have minded if the gent was friendly and was joking.

Yes, the way it is asked is very important. They always know I'm joking when I ask because I usually have a good rapport with my prisoners. If someone is an swerver I wouldn't be asking funny questions (as I'm squishing their face into the floor  ;D ).

Offline The Fuzz

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2008, 11:18:58 am »
Wing consider this a formal complaint.

This is a prime case for the 'Click here if you don't like what I'm saying' button. Then it is directed to his attention.

Offline Ex-airbalancer

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +729/-1584
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Silverado 1500 LTZ ext ended cab , 2013 Lexus RX-350 F Sport
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2008, 11:19:45 am »

Yes, the way it is asked is very important. They always know I'm joking when I ask because I usually have a good rapport with my prisoners. If someone is an swerver I wouldn't be asking funny questions (as I'm squishing their face into the floor  ;D ).

I thought you were a Taser  man ;D

Offline The Fuzz

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2008, 11:21:34 am »
I thought you were a Taser  man ;D

Only when they really deserve it. I prefer the 'hands on' method.  ;D

von_khan

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2008, 11:33:03 am »

Yes, the way it is asked is very important. They always know I'm joking when I ask because I usually have a good rapport with my prisoners. If someone is an swerver I wouldn't be asking funny questions (as I'm squishing their face into the floor  ;D ).

;D I totally understand, I have enough friends in law enforcement to know what you guys have to deal with. But I also know enough to tell 'good' officers from 'bad' ones. I didnt get a good vibe from this one unfortunately. Goes to show that there are all kinds of people everywhere. Oh well..

Offline initial_D

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +30/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2008, 11:37:09 am »
Fuzz, do like your new avitar.

Offline The Fuzz

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2008, 11:54:46 am »
I didnt get a good vibe from this one unfortunately. Goes to show that there are all kinds of people everywhere. Oh well..

Yes, there are and policing is no exception....neither is journalism, the Supreme Court, medical, advocacy....etc. etc.

Fuzz, do like your new avitar.

Thank you. I do too.  :)

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 12:08:44 pm »
 ::) I preferred yer olde one...."To SWERVE & PERFECT"..... ;D
Time is to stop everything happening at once

Offline initial_D

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +30/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2008, 12:12:23 pm »
To protect the donuts ... the likes of Homer Simpson?  :)

unctuous

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2008, 01:20:08 pm »
 I was called a ahole and a racist.  I don't like censorship so I am not going to make a complaint.  Feel free to do what you like but keep in mind that one of the main components of the Charter is freedom of speech.

If you talk the talk you should walk the walk.

Offline wing

• Big Wig
  • Administrator
  • Carma: +279/-320
  • If you ain't first ... you're last!
    • View Profile
    • Drivesideways
  • Cars: 2009 Lexus ISF, 2009 Lexus LX570,2011 Audi A5 Touring Car
« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2008, 01:32:43 pm »
Ok, poster 1 called poster 2 a racists, then 2 called 1 one now all is even, give it up.