Author Topic: Chevy to temporarily halt Vette production  (Read 3618 times)

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1254/-7214
    • View Profile
Re: Chevy to temporarily halt Vette production
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 07:25:26 pm »
Women don't care about balding/pot bellied men.  They only care about the size of your bank account...
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline tenpenny

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +137/-305
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 07:49:00 pm »
Thousands of balding, potbellied men to suffer second mid life crisis. 

you're screwd for good! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

More accurately, never again.  sigh.
My diesel car self-identifies as an electric vehicle.

Offline Schmengie

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +27/-26
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 07:50:56 pm »
^^^^WOW!!!  Somebody was speeding!!.  See the splatter of blood under the trailers door handle? Is that where the noggin hit?

Yep, it looks like that trailer's just about the right height to take off that Vette driver's head. I guess that's just one of the hazards when you drive a 500hp (or whatever) flying doorstop like a Corvette.

Thankfully the Vette flew into the back of that trailer instead of a Yaris or something.  :o
' Saw an Alfalfa Romeeo go by - furrin sports car forty feet long, mebbe nine inches high.' - Charlie Farquharson

barrie1

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 11:25:25 pm »
Had it of been a Yaris or something similar it probably would have gone right thru it. The driver may not have been going all that fast at all to get the car that far up under the trailor. The Fiberglass body would come apart real quick in that type of collision and even faster if there had been a fire as well. There would have been 000 left after the flames started and they only last about 2 minutes when it happens.  :)

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2008, 07:08:39 am »
In the UK that artic would have had a lower bumper at the rear. Sorta like this:

Choosing a car based on reliability is like choosing a wife based solely because she is punctual. There is more to it than that...

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2008, 07:32:28 am »
 ::) Her bumpers are sure low enuf............damn best 19 pounds i spent............. :o 8) :o 8) :o
Time is to stop everything happening at once