Author Topic: 2010 Camaro SS caught undisguised on NBC TV show set...  (Read 5325 times)

Mitlov

2010 Camaro SS caught undisguised on NBC TV show set...
« on: June 22, 2008, 05:57:20 pm »
Chevy should have asked whether using a yet-unreleased vehicle as product placement is a good way to get pictures leaked (the GLK was leaked on the Sex and the City set).

Anyway,
(1)  It's better looking than the concept IMO.  Quite nice, actually. 
(2)  It's apparently slightly smaller than a Mustang.  I assumed it was going to be bigger, like the Challenger.  Nice!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4699

Offline The Mighty Duck

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +34/-44
  • f*** that duck
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2010 MINI Cooper S | Past: 1999 Honda Civic, 2009 Honda Fit
Re: 2010 Camaro SS caught undisguised on NBC TV show set...
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 12:55:05 am »
Definitely nicer than the concept.  :)  Here's hoping GM eventually offers it with a fuel-efficient turbo-four...  that would make for a sweet ride, imho.

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 12:31:51 pm »
Best viral advert they could get!

Choosing a car based on reliability is like choosing a wife based solely because she is punctual. There is more to it than that...

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1254/-7214
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 05:06:32 pm »

Anyway,
(1)  It's better looking than the concept IMO.  Quite nice, actually. 
(2)  It's apparently slightly smaller than a Mustang.  I assumed it was going to be bigger, like the Challenger.  Nice!

I saw a truck with 4 of them pass.  Except when I saw them, it was a side profile.  And I though they were Challengers.  The back 1/3rd of the car looks virtually the same on both models.  It was only when I saw the tailights that I recognized the car as a Camaro....since we did the tailights.
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...