Author Topic: CTC Review: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ  (Read 41403 times)

Greg B.

Re: CTC Review: 2008 Chevrolet Malibu LTZ
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2008, 07:21:13 am »
GM launched the Malibu with 3000 units November 1st.  There are over 7000 Chevy dealers in the USA not to mention probably another 700 in Canada and in Mexico who knows.  But, your dealer had 12 units in December, of which ten were 4 bangers.  ::)

PICS definitely needed.  :)

I still don't see many Malibus on the road and the two I have seen were both loaded V6 units and both in black.

No problem, I'll set the Wayback Machine for December and go back to take some pics of the dealer lot for you.  ::)

I don't appreciate being called a liar when you sit here and pull statements out of your derriere that have no basis in fact. You want the date I was there? The salesman's name who called me and asked me to come over for a test drive? I still have the quote here somewhere that they gave me; maybe I can give you the stock number or VIN. The one I drove was a LS with the optional red crystal paint and a gray interior. That wasn't the one he wanted to show me but the other ones they had were blocking that particular unit in on the lot and he couldn't retrieve it for me. How's that?

I don't even know why I bother...  ???

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +310/-6813
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Hobby Car: 15 Mustang Vert, V6, manual, 3.55 lsd; 2024 MDX Aspec; 2022 F150 TREMOR lifted
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2008, 01:23:12 pm »

I commute about an hour and 20 each way which isn't to extraordinary. By previous experience I know that GM's site only shows vehicles with in a couple of hundred clicks of the selected postal codes and that when I entered the postal code for Hal wright on the GM site it shows Zero available Hybrids, and if I enter a London postal code it shows 1 Less LTZ being available then here so I suspect that that is still the case.

And when I searched Hal Wrights inventory it shows me that they have 1 LTZ, 6 LT's and 9 LS's in stock so I'm going to have to call shenanigans on you

I was just responding to your most erroneous post that your dealer actually had; "and the locate your malibu part of GM's website shows 25 LS's available to my local dealer ,25 4 cylinder LT's available but only 4 available 6 cylinder LTZ's and ,surprisingly to me, only 3 hybrid malilbu's"

And when I searched Hal Wrights inventory it shows me that they have 1 LTZ, 6 LT's and 9 LS's in stock so I'm going to have to call shenanigans on you

They have 7 assorted Malibus.  We keep an eye on them.  :)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2008, 01:27:00 pm by articsteve »

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Hobby Car: 15 Mustang Vert, V6, manual, 3.55 lsd; 2024 MDX Aspec; 2022 F150 TREMOR lifted
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2008, 01:37:56 pm »
oddly enough an inventory search of 6 dealers in London And K-W returned 96 units in dealer inventory DUDE.  :rofl:
there are 3 in the parking lot at work every day maybe some folks dont know what there looking for. Certainly seem search engine challenged.

And K-W returned 96 units in dealer inventory DUDE.  :rofl:

If that's the actually case, which I doubt, then that is not a good sign.  There should be next to none.  For the first 6 months of the Camry launch in May 2006 dealers had next to none on the lot as they sold as soon as they came off the truck. SE 4 cylinder models with C package (roof and leather) were really hard to get.  :)

Greg B.

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2008, 02:54:58 pm »
If that's the actually case, which I doubt, then that is not a good sign.  There should be next to none.  For the first 6 months of the Camry launch in May 2006 dealers had next to none on the lot as they sold as soon as they came off the truck. SE 4 cylinder models with C package (roof and leather) were really hard to get.  :)

And there you have it, A-S' whole being. When his trolling by arguing that the Malibu was not sufficiently in stock was refuted by evidence provided by others, he then turns around and uses that as an argument by contending that they shouldn't have any inventory anyway.

:banghead:

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2008, 03:24:14 pm »
refuted by evidence provided by others

Evidence  :rofl:  Me thinks your missing a key component.

your basis for belief or disbelief; knowledge on which to base belief

Essentially Malibu sales draw from Impala sales.  While one increases the other decreases.  The Malibu is the new Impala.  They might as well can the Impala.  Besides they make lousy cop cars.  :)

Offline drederick

• Enthusiast
  • Carma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2008, 10:01:33 pm »
Has anyone in this forum test drove a 4 banger Malibu?  Pics needed.  :)

No pics, but I drove one in December. That's right; DECEMBER. That was PRIOR to "one of the worst auto launces in recent memory". One of those "3000 cars, mostly V-6s". At the time my dealer had at least 12 units in stock, all but 2 were 4-cylinders. So much for that part of your statement.

The 4-cylinder was amazing. I didn't even know it was a 4-cylinder until the salesman told me. No Accord 4-banger shake while at rest in gear; lots of pep; exceedingly quiet and smooth. It was a car I could very easily live with, which I seldom say about 4-banger vehicles in this size class.

OK, let see here  :think:

GM launched the Malibu with 3000 units November 1st.  There are over 7000 Chevy dealers in the USA not to mention probably another 700 in Canada and in Mexico who knows.  But, your dealer had 12 units in December, of which ten were 4 bangers.  ::)

PICS definitely needed.  :)

I still don't see many Malibus on the road and the two I have seen were both loaded V6 units and both in black.

Articsteve..... why bother? You just can't get it right LOL sooooooooooooo GM had 3000 Malibus on sale in the first month, right?

WRONG

You've gotta at least TRY to get something right............

Lets see production started October 15, 2007..... and in the first month they made 6017 as per GM:
http://www.gm.com/corporate/investor_information/docs/sales_prod/07_10/production_0710.pdf

so how many Malibu's were for sale right off the bat? hmmmm the 3000 you 'say' or the factual 6017 GM says they produced?

ha ha ha ha wrong again!

Anyways, I can understand why your sooooo not likeing the new Malibu - it looks better (yes this is subjective but its pretty much a consensus) and for 2008.5 it has a better 4cylinder driveline that makes more power and gets better fuel economy than the Camry.

Whats even funnier is that for 2009 you can get the 2.4/6speed in the less expensive LT Malibus and the G6 and the Aura...... all of which get MUCH better fuel economy than the Camry does.

Again, based on your logic, wouldn't that make the Camry 4cyl/5speed auto a dinosaur of a driveline? less power less economy... less gears...
blah blah blah Toyota blah blah blah I feel your pain; you've got a GM, it's worth squat and you owe on it. 

Dude, if the displacment is EXACT, it's not "all new".  The intake is different, the VVT is now on both sets of valves  In the automotive world "all new" often means somewhat different

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2008, 11:29:05 pm »
Lets see production started October 15, 2007..... and in the first month they made 6017 as per GM:

Well they made 15,792 in May, 2008, so that would confirm that they got off to a really lousy start.  Over 7000 dealers in the USA alone and only 6017 cars at launch.  ::)  That's poor dumb planning, particularly considering all the hype that the Mailbu was generating in the media.  BTW, it looks like they still produced 3385 of the old turkeys in October/07.   :think:  :o   

According to GM, Impala deliveries for May 2007 where 35,665.  Impala deliveries for May 2008 were 23,803.  That is a negative difference of 11,862.  So 15,792 2008 Malibus minus the 11,862 fewer Impalas just illustrates that in the eyes of GM buyers the Malibu is the new Impala.  They certainly aren't taking the Camry and Accord buyers.

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/irol/84/84530/sales_production/May08Deliveries.pdf

Anyways, I can understand why your sooooo not likeing the new Malibu

I don't have anything against it.  It's a much better Impala no question.  :)

it looks better (yes this is subjective but its pretty much a consensus)
 :rofl:

What consensus is that?  From ppl here that don't buy it.

and for 2008.5 it has a better 4cylinder driveline that makes more power and gets better fuel economy than the Camry.

Who says?  All I know is that to get a 6 speed in their 4 cylinder it currently runs one $31,500 plus F&PDI.  Good luck with that.  I'll wait till Wing tests the afore-mentioned.  My own opinion is that the 6 speed GM is using in the V6 won't work well with their 4.

Offline KRS

• Enthusiast
  • Carma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Camaro, 2009 Sierra
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2008, 11:45:59 pm »

I was just responding to your most erroneous post that your dealer actually had; and the locate your malibu part of GM's website shows 25 LS's available to my local dealer ,25 4 cylinder LT's available but only 4 available 6 cylinder LTZ's and ,surprisingly to me, only 3 hybrid malilbu's

There is nothing erroneous about that statement GM's site shows that many Malibu's available to my dealer which I assume means as it has in the past are in a reasonable range for a dealer transfer (I am guessing about a couple of hundred clicks) not that they were on their lot

Got exact same numbers when I punched in the Malibu search inventory thingy for Hal Wright in Owen Sound.

http://www.halwrightchevroletcadillac.gm.ca/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+InternetRTRApps.AboutUs?dealer=85828&lang=en

Oddly as I noted previously the Vehicle search for the dealer you linked does not show the exact same numbers as you claimed. If my Claim was so erroneous why would you then claim to have seen the same numbers  Also your claim that GM screwed up by making far to many V6 models to 4 cylinders is proven false by the search feature on GM's site. I feel fairly confident that the only erroneous statements here have been yours.

I fail to see how claiming information, you first try to claim supports your claims, when shown not to support your argument, is suddenly erroneous information, helps your argument. I'm guessing you weren't the debating champion for your school.

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.<br />        H. L. Mencken<br />      (1880 - 1956)

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2008, 01:03:07 am »

There is nothing erroneous about that statement GM's site shows that many Malibu's available to my dealer

You inferred that they were at your dealer.  They are available to any Chevy dealer in southern Ontario it seems.  The exact same ones.  They're probably sitting in the Toronto Marshalling Yard as we speak.  However, that is a really sparse supply.

which I assume means as it has in the past are in a reasonable range for a dealer transfer (I am guessing about a couple of hundred clicks) not that they were on their lot

There is no reasonable range on dealer trades.  It's simply based on the desire to sell a car.  My associates will go to Ottawa for a dealer trade with a single trailer.

Oddly as I noted previously the Vehicle search for the dealer you linked does not show the exact same numbers as you claimed.

I broke down and phone Ted Wright, the owner's son.  They have 7 Malibus on their lot despite all that crap on the GM website as reported by you.  Call him yourself.  He won't mind.

Also your claim that GM screwed up by making far to many V6 models to 4 cylinders is proven false by the search feature on GM's site.

Sure you can say that now, but at launch and for the first few months the only units were loaded V6s when small dealers were lucky to get a one.

I feel fairly confident that the only erroneous statements here have been yours.

Dude, don't dither.   Just say this instead "I know for a fact that your statements are nonsense", even if you don't.  :)

Offline KRS

• Enthusiast
  • Carma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Camaro, 2009 Sierra
« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2008, 01:28:46 am »

There is nothing erroneous about that statement GM's site shows that many Malibu's available to my dealer

You inferred that they were at your dealer. 

Ahh!!  I see the problem now. If "25 LS's available to my local dealer (which is the actual GM text as you must know since you claim to have gotten the same numbers on the website for your local dealer earlier), infers to you that there are 25 LS's on their lot then I have to guess you are functionally illiterate.

You want a definitive statement. Here's one for you When you said
[
 :rofl:  dude; that is the entire stock availability in the ENTIRE PROVINCE.  :D

Got exact same numbers when I punched in the Malibu search inventory thingy for Hal Wright in Owen Sound.

http://www.halwrightchevroletcadillac.gm.ca/cgi-bin/gx.cgi/AppLogic+InternetRTRApps.AboutUs?dealer=85828&lang=en

You were telling a lie and don't like being caught, so are trying to muddy the waters with these circular arguments. If you checked your local dealer on GM's site you wouldn't have gotten the same results and later wouldn't have to claim that I was inferring anything when this difference in numbers was mentioned as not supporting your argument.

Now that I've satisfied myself that you incapable of the truth I'm going to ignore you as the troll you are

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2008, 01:53:55 am »
You were telling a lie and don't like being caught,

Is that a pot and kettle type of statement?  :)

so are trying to muddy the waters with these circular arguments. If you checked your local dealer on GM's site you wouldn't have gotten the same results and later wouldn't have to claim that I was inferring anything when this difference in numbers was mentioned as not supporting your argument.

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what your talking about.  You punch in any Chey dealer and inquiry as to availability and the lame excuse for a website supplies the same list, almost to a car, that is available to that dealer and every other Chevy dealer.  So those Malibus are NOT at those individual dealer's stores.  Just AVAILABLE to be purchased by those dealers for sale to whomever is looking at that GM site.  It's stupid unless you could buy thru the GM website and bypass the dealer which you can't.

Consequently, the supply is sparse which I suppose is a good thing for GM.  In contrast, there are 30,000 unclaimed Sonatas sitting in Alabama as of 2 months ago which is essentially a disaster.

Now that I've satisfied myself that you incapable of the truth I'm going to ignore you as the troll you are

I'll miss ya.  :)

Greg B.

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2008, 08:10:56 am »
which I assume means as it has in the past are in a reasonable range for a dealer transfer (I am guessing about a couple of hundred clicks) not that they were on their lot

There is no reasonable range on dealer trades.  It's simply based on the desire to sell a car.  My associates will go to Ottawa for a dealer trade with a single trailer.

The GM website operates on rules. One of those rules is a maximum number of results returned on a  particular search. Guess what? The maximum number is 25.

Also your claim that GM screwed up by making far to many V6 models to 4 cylinders is proven false by the search feature on GM's site.

Sure you can say that now, but at launch and for the first few months the only units were loaded V6s when small dealers were lucky to get a one.

You're nuts, as most trolls are. The 12 Malibus my dealer had in December were made up of 2 V-6s and 10 4-cyls. Once again you're plling statements out of your arse.

Dude, don't dither.   Just say this instead "I know for a fact that your statements are nonsense", even if you don't.  :)

But we do, not that facts make any difference to the deluded like you. Give it up troll-boy; every time you post something you dig yourself into a deeper hole and make yourself look even more ridiculous, if that's even possible.

Offline Frontier1

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +25/-245
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2008, 08:55:31 am »
Please people, some of are trying to follow this thread but are using the ignore button in order not to be subjected to someones crap.  Everytime you reply with quoted text with have to painfully read this all over again, kind of defeats the purpose!!

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2008, 08:54:03 pm »
Everytime you reply with quoted text with have to painfully read this all over again, kind of defeats the purpose!!

Dude, don't let anyone tell you that you aren't on the ball!

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2008, 09:17:38 pm »

You're nuts, as most trolls are. The 12 Malibus my dealer had in December were made up of 2 V-6s and 10 4-cyls. Once again you're plling statements out of your arse.

Dude, you had your chance to post pics earlier in the year on your test drive.  Sorry, no pics = just another online fantasy.  :)

But we do, not that facts make any difference to the deluded like you. Give it up troll-boy; every time you post something you dig yourself into a deeper hole and make yourself look even more ridiculous, if that's even possible.

How did you like those Impala numbers. Them's wicked facts.    :o

Here is another fact for ya.  I went back to the GM site to check out the 25 limit thing and I started looking at the prices for the 4 cylinder LTZ (assume the 6 speed auto but no reference to it) with leather and roof.  The lowest price is $34,000. plus $1250 PDI/Freight.  :fall:

Holy cow, no wonder I don't see many of them.  That's a ridiculous price.

http://apps.gm.ca/app/GMCanada/NewVehicleLocatorDetail.do?nav=1&cta=saulist&lang=en&search_year=2008&search_nameplate=1&search_nameplate_nm=Chevrolet&search_make=Malibu&search_model_designator=1ZK69&search_body_style=LTZ&search_offer_id=&search_mktcd=&search_postal_code=M3B1J6&search_retailer_name=&search_preferred_retailer=&search_pkgcd=&search_cta=&search_url=http%3A%2F%2Fgm.ca%2Fenglish%2Fvehicles%2Fbuick%2Fallure%2Findex.jsp&vins=1G1ZK577284220500%7E1G1ZK57708F280909%7E1G1ZK57B18F283080%7E1G1ZK57B48F282988%7E1G1ZK57B58F281235%7E1G1ZK57B58F289982%7E1G1ZK57778F188101%7E1G1ZK577784218919%7E1G1ZK577884218671%7E1G1ZK57B48F268413%7E1G1ZK577184202778%7E1G1ZK577584221396%7E1G1ZK57798F286708%7E1G1ZK577484220711%7E1G1ZK57768F288691%7E1G1ZK57708F271384%7E1G1ZK577X8F286863%7E1G1ZK57778F154465%7E1G1ZK577484216531%7E1G1ZK57B08F281661%7E1G1ZK57B08F284303%7E1G1ZK57B48F281792%7E1G1ZK57748F286034%7E1G1ZK57B28F283556%7E1G1ZK57B28F288367%7E&veh_count=25&veh_index=22&dealer_cd=95539&veh_vin=1G1ZK57B48F281792&EXT=&ENG=&TRA=&OPT=&PKG=&INT=&reqType=1&newveh_print=icon&ComponentName=

Offline drederick

• Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2008, 10:08:31 pm »

Well they made 15,792 in May, 2008, so that would confirm that they got off to a really lousy start.  Over 7000 dealers in the USA alone and only 6017 cars at launch.  ::)  That's poor dumb planning, particularly considering all the hype that the Mailbu was generating in the media.  BTW, it looks like they still produced 3385 of the old turkeys in October/07.   :think:  :o   

According to GM, Impala deliveries for May 2007 where 35,665.  Impala deliveries for May 2008 were 23,803.  That is a negative difference of 11,862.  So 15,792 2008 Malibus minus the 11,862 fewer Impalas just illustrates that in the eyes of GM buyers the Malibu is the new Impala.  They certainly aren't taking the Camry and Accord buyers.

http://media.corporate-ir.net/media_files/irol/84/84530/sales_production/May08Deliveries.pdf

and for 2008.5 it has a better 4cylinder driveline that makes more power and gets better fuel economy than the Camry.

Who says?  All I know is that to get a 6 speed in their 4 cylinder it currently runs one $31,500 plus F&PDI.  Good luck with that.  I'll wait till Wing tests the afore-mentioned.  My own opinion is that the 6 speed GM is using in the V6 won't work well with their 4.

Hmmmm is it really poor plannning by GM to launch the Malibu at a slow rate to ensure quality of the units it produces? Maybe they learnt from the negative reaction to the new Camry's that were terrible when Toyota messed up its launch! isn't it 'poor dumb planning' on Toyota's part to launch a not-ready-for-market product? I think so. Heck even Toyota's love child CR agrees with me.

Poor launch = Toyota's quality control not Chev's slow ramp up controlling quality.

Why wouldn't people cross shop the Malibu and the Impala? they overlap a decent amount price wise but the Malibu is an all new design and gets better fuel economy. If you really don't need the space, why not get the newer model with better fuel economy?

So long as GM is selling EVERY malibu it makes it is doing just fine - even if it isn't taking every Accord and Camry owner.

Can you actually offer proof that the Malibu was produced with very few 4cylinder models initially or is it just more of your 'made up facts'? PS did it hurt sales at all? they seem to sell every one they make. So your point is, exactly?

Here are the 'facts' about the Malibu:
http://wardsauto.com/ar/malibu_powers_sales/
The average retail price of Malibu sales is slightly more than $21,000, Catton says, with the base LS model accounting for better than 25% of sales. The mid-range 1 LT and 2 LT models, combined, account for 50%, while the top-of-the-line LTZ is running over 18%. Some 70% of Malibu customers are buying 4-cyl. engines.

hmmm 70 percent of Malibu buyers are buying 4cylinders.

and based on the percentages of models that people are buying - there are going to be alot of 2.4/6spee auto combos out there starting in 2009 - in addition to the g6 and Aura's that both will have it as well - as it will be available on the base g6, standard on all Auras and available on ALL LT and LTZ Malibus.

That should cover pretty much all price ranges.

Who says that the 2009 2.4/6speed auto gets better fuel economy and makes more power than the Camry 4cylinder powertrain? GM does:

http://media.gm.com/us/chevrolet/en/product_services/r_cars/r_c_malibu/09index.html

read it and see-> 22 city 33highway and 169 hp

far better than what the 2009 Camry offers with its, using your words to describe a powertrain that is out of date, 'dinosaur' powertrain.

PS this has been proven to you in the past, and it is SAD that you still don't have a clue, but the 6speed auto used with the 2.4 is NOT the same as the one used with the 3.6

Offline drederick

• Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2008, 10:09:11 pm »

Offline Alex MacLean

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +1/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 23, 2008, 12:31:41 am »
I'm kind of curious how you got 11.5l/100km. That seems ridiculous. A 3.5 liter Impala is rated for 11 in the city...so how your Malibu does worse than that as an average seems weird. Did you go back in time to drive you grandpa to school, 5 miles in the snow up hill both ways or something?

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 23, 2008, 03:10:00 am »
Why wouldn't people cross shop the Malibu and the Impala? they overlap a decent amount price wise but the Malibu is an all new design and gets better fuel economy. If you really don't need the space, why not get the newer model with better fuel economy?

Impala ppl are simply switching to the Malibu.  The numbers are amazing.  The problem is that GM isn't netting much more market share.  Let's face it, minus fleet sales the Impala is DOA with high gas prices.

So long as GM is selling EVERY malibu it makes it is doing just fine - even if it isn't taking every Accord and Camry owner.

There not taking a one, just other GM buyers. The Malibu is something GM should have built back in 2006 and is obviously better than their other stuff in that price range.  Look what a stinker those Lacrosse Buicks were or whatever they are called in the USA.  Now those buyers can get a Malibu.

hmmm 70 percent of Malibu buyers are buying 4cylinders.

NOW they are :)

Who says that the 2009 2.4/6speed auto gets better fuel economy and makes more power than the Camry 4cylinder powertrain? GM does:

That makes all the difference in the world.  ::)  I'm still waiting for the Volt to arrive. Didn't GM say it would be on the road by ..... 2007 at the latest.  :)

PS this has been proven to you in the past, and it is SAD that you still don't have a clue, but the 6speed auto used with the 2.4 is NOT the same as the one used with the 3.6

It has  ???  It's got to be somewhat different because it needs to bolt up to a different motor, but the guts will be the same.

But why didn't GM have this "6 speed" already to go with the launch of the 4 cylinder Malibu  ???  How could they make such an engineering boo boo on such an important car.  Me thinks it is a last minute raid to the GM parts bin which is typical GM. 

All we can do is wait and see if Wing gets a kick at the 6spd/4 banger however that could be a long wait.   :)

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1255/-7215
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 23, 2008, 04:20:40 am »

The GM website operates on rules. One of those rules is a maximum number of results returned on a  particular search. Guess what? The maximum number is 25.

I can't offer any evidence about all of these facts, but I can tell you I agree with Steve on this one.  When the car first came out, the only one's on dealer lots here were loaded V6 with leather.  There were absolutely no four bangers, and I didn't even see a cloth interior car until a month later.  At any given time, there were no more than 3 of these on the lot.

It just now it seems that these car are starting to show up in decent numbers....and in various trims.

FWIW, although I'm no Chevy fan, I think this car is miles ahead of what it replaces.  As Steve says, the 4 cylinder with leather and roof would be a really nice economical, safe car.  But the $$ they ask for it is getting a bit up there.  But I like the interior and the exterior is pretty darn good.  I hope the long term quality is good on these. It's the shot in the arm that GM could use..
« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 04:23:48 am by rrocket »
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...