Author Topic: Sentra  (Read 5631 times)

Offline RunsinLight

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +12/-34
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2018 Ford F150 XLT
Re: Sentra
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2008, 08:32:50 pm »
I have a friend that sold Nissan's until recently and he always referred to the new Sentra as a POS.

silver

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2008, 10:57:21 pm »
I have a friend that sold Nissan's until recently and he always referred to the new Sentra as a POS.

What is a POS??

Mitlov

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2008, 10:58:26 pm »

What is a POS??

Piece of shyte.

Leviathan

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2008, 02:37:10 am »
The '02 Sentra I had was certainly craptastic.

silver

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2008, 10:23:12 am »

What is a POS??

Thanks  ;D

Piece of shyte.

Offline random006

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +123/-83
    • View Profile
  • Cars: His - 2018 Subaru Crosstrek .... Hers - 2008 Honda Civic DX
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2008, 11:00:02 am »
Yet more proof that the quality of a dealership is not tied to the type of cars they're selling.  There are good Nissan dealers and bad Nissan dealers, good Toyota and bad Toyota dealerships, etc. 

:iagree:

Nor is the quality tied to the head office behind the cars.  Yes, the head office might dictate certain terms and prices below or beyond which the dealers cannot go and yes, the corporate headquarters might be a bit too removed from the front lines on occasion.  Subaru of Canada is an example of one such office causing consternation across the board for years while their American counterparts enjoyed a selling policy freedom unknown here.

In general, however, a dealership is only as good as the people in it and it is that dealership (and ONLY that dealership) which should be recognized as shaping the buying experience for the consumer.
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.    -    John Nada (played by Roddy Piper) in "They Live"

Offline Frontier1

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +25/-245
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2008, 11:13:33 am »

And so this makes him an expert? So here we have it folks the Sentra is officially a POS, because a shytehead said so :stfu:

vdk

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2008, 11:59:10 pm »
For what's worth my friend's got an SE-R and while I know it's a long shot from a standard Sentra, it's a pretty decent car. The interior's not bad, the engine's quite nice, the handling's good, CVT's so so... but overall certainly not a bad car for the money.

And it ain't a POS that's for sure..

Oh yeah... one thing that's sort of worth mentioning... the all-seasons on the SE-R are ABSOLUTE CRAP in snow... you won't be moving with those...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2008, 12:06:48 am by vdk »

SkiBunny

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2008, 12:23:35 am »
I think the Sentra has some good specs for its category, but personally I just don't like how it looks.  I think most (but not all) other small cars look better.  Just one female perspective.