Author Topic: GM lineup help - Barrie and others  (Read 9146 times)

Greg B.

Re: GM lineup help - Barrie and others
« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2008, 01:01:14 pm »
As for Greg B.'s post, direct your comments to him. He frequently TROLLS on many of my posts like some other unmentionable. 

Moi? Hardly. Just addressing the distinct lack of balance in your posts. Consider me a harmless counterweight...  ;)

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +310/-6813
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Hobby Car: 15 Mustang Vert, V6, manual, 3.55 lsd; 2024 MDX Aspec; 2022 F150 TREMOR lifted
« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2008, 06:26:48 pm »
Brother Barrie will be circulating later tonight.  I'll let him sum up in his unique style.  :)

davidm

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2008, 07:30:43 pm »
Thanks for everyone's help on the GM lineup.

Take your pro/anti GM arguements elsewhere.  I have my opinion, my colleague (the buyer) has hers, but none of it matters as they are leasing through work and GM is the established relationship.

Sounds like the Acadia or Outlook will probably fit the bill the best for them.   My preference would be the Vibe AWD, but I'm pretty sure they'll find it too small (they were thinking Trailblazer when they asked me!).  I also think they are pretty set on a truck (or faux-truck).

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2008, 07:43:52 pm »
 Barrie would rather switch than fight........... :think: :banana: :shuffle:
Time is to stop everything happening at once

barrie1

« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2008, 01:44:12 am »
Its a shame Artic has to start a problem everytime the mention of GM comes up on here. He really should learn something about them before he opens his pie hole and make himself look stupider then he already is. He does do a great job of that when he opens his mouth about products he knows nothing about.  You were saying something there Steve.  I hope the Forum was of some help to you Davidm. ;) ::)

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Hobby Car: 15 Mustang Vert, V6, manual, 3.55 lsd; 2024 MDX Aspec; 2022 F150 TREMOR lifted
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2008, 10:57:49 pm »
You did not disappoint.   :)

Leviathan

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2008, 11:06:02 pm »
 :sleep:

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2008, 12:55:57 am »
:sleep:

You should get checked out for narcolepsy.  You snooze a lot.  :)

barrie1

« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2008, 12:03:25 am »
 ::) :( :( :( :( :(

Offline dougjp

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +165/-170
  • Cars: 2019 VW Jetta GLI, 2014 Elantra GT
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2008, 08:33:45 am »
It all gets very tiring. Sad but, for the sake of individual people feeling somehow smug about being able to argue on forever "in public", getting in the last word in etc., the general population slowly gets the impression this isn't a place they want to visit any more, much less try to actually post anything.

Put it this way. You want to go to your favorite bar and have an enjoyable drink or two.  ;) Now lately, every time you go, there is a brawl happening somewhere. The brawlers may get what they want and even somehow think they have an audience (they don't, except for people hating them, but then their kind are usually delusional). However its ruining everyone else's evening. Except for like minded people of course.

The bottom line is there are many people who will leave. I wonder if the actual intent IS to ruin the forum, as there seems no other logical point? Something to think about.....

Offline ArticSteve

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2008, 09:38:51 pm »
Then why on earth do you read it.  :P

Start some new INTERESTING topics.

barrie1

« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2008, 10:38:14 pm »
A lot of folks read these threads because they are real car people and are not trolls like you Steve. They come here to learn things and enjoy the conversation of new vehicles and older ones as well. You don't as all you try to do is knock either me or someone who is a newbie on here. This poster does have a good point as I expect you have caused many folks to rethink coming here after your insults to them. I have been coming here for years to try and help people with their problems if I can and do not ever knock them for their choice of vehicle they drive or belittle them for it. You do quite often. He has given you a good hint. A smart person would except that for what it is, will you? :( :( :(