Author Topic: Canadian dealers selling Imported cars.  (Read 12754 times)

Offline rsxca

• Enthusiast
  • Carma: +21/-31
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Civic Si, RSX, Volvo XC70, GTI, 328i
Re: Canadian dealers selling Imported cars.
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 11:41:02 am »
Went to Multiline today to speak to a sales person.  Very knowledgable.  Said he has a deal with his subaru guy where he can get better pricing if he orders 5 or more cars.  Said they charge 1500 plus the shipping if you want to import the car over.  Said he could get any make of car (might have to get it from a dealer from down south).  Looks like buying from the states is getting easier.  Can wait for my lease to end.

Offline Ex-airbalancer

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +729/-1584
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Silverado 1500 LTZ ext ended cab , 2013 Lexus RX-350 F Sport
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 01:03:14 pm »

Also I was in the local Audi/VW dealership today and overheard a sales person saying that they would import any car from the US for a customer for $750.

They may as well get in on this while they can too!

Can you tell me which VW/Audi dealer is that? I am looking at either VW or an Audi right now. $750 is very good consider i dont have to do all those work.

In Canada they still have the Jetta TDI on their website and you still can find them on some lots,
In the US they do not have TDI on their site and on trader the price is about the same price as in Canada

FMJ

« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2007, 01:20:12 pm »
Went to Multiline today to speak to a sales person.  Very knowledgable.  Said he has a deal with his subaru guy where he can get better pricing if he orders 5 or more cars.  Said they charge 1500 plus the shipping if you want to import the car over.  Said he could get any make of car (might have to get it from a dealer from down south).  Looks like buying from the states is getting easier.  Can wait for my lease to end.

Multiline, is that the one from oakville? ( i just search the web)
can you recommand a salesperson's name?

Offline rsxca

• Enthusiast
  • Carma: +21/-31
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Civic Si, RSX, Volvo XC70, GTI, 328i
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2007, 06:58:33 pm »

Multiline, is that the one from oakville? ( i just search the web)
can you recommand a salesperson's name?

Yes it the one in oakville.  You can see the dealership just off the QDon't have a name because I lost his card.  I bey all the saleman are very very good at what they do.  Lost of high end cars are sold and leased there.