Author Topic: Not happy with Honda and the 2006 CR-V  (Read 38513 times)

barrie1

Re: Not happy with Honda and the 2006 CR-V
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2005, 10:15:26 pm »
Ovr I don't care what you think at all as I have discovered just how rude and ridicilous you can be yourself. You want to start firing insults as you can't back up what I said. I know the truth and you just won't admit it. I don't bring it up unless I am goaded into it usually by Mr Honda himself. I mentioned what i had read and heard on the news regarding the location of the Honda Plant and received nothing but nonsence from him regarding what i said. I don't have to hide behind Silly statements printed on the page to prove I am right as I am a better person then that. You have shown your real colours with that statement. Oh ya you were a CEO and I was only a unionized worker so you are superior to me. With an attitude like that our plant would have walked out on you in the 1st week. Maybe you got away with that act out there but in Ontario you wouldn't cut the Mustard in a plant at all.  :(

Offline ovr50

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +27/-126
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2005, 10:29:01 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

You know nothing about my abilities or lack thereof as a CEO or anything else.

I have little patience for your statements which ususally make little or no sense. I will no longer argue with fools so I will not respond any further.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2005, 10:44:50 pm by ovr50 »
2022 Mazda CX-5 Signature Turbo in Snowflake White Pearl
and
2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 in Alpine White

barrie1

« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2005, 11:15:12 pm »
When one has to resort to useing insults and silly comments it only means one thing, they don't anything else going for them. You are still proving that when you answer.  :( You can go ahead and answer or not but i don't care as My skin is a lot thicker then you realize. I didn't start the insults and everybody knows it. Have a Good Night.

Offline ovr50

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2005, 12:17:35 am »
.... rude and ridicilous.... I know the truth and you just won't admit it. I am a better person then that.  Oh ya you were a CEO and I was only a unionized worker so you are superior to me. .... you wouldn't cut the Mustard in a plant at all. 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

mdxtasy

« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2005, 12:35:00 am »
...you wouldn't cut the Mustard in a plant at all.  :(

Tell me this.....would anybody cut the cheese in the plant?   :-X

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2005, 12:41:42 am »
..PULL THIS   !!!!!! and we'll see......... :skid:
Time is to stop everything happening at once

mdxtasy

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2005, 12:43:05 am »
..PULL THIS   !!!!!! and we'll see......... :skid:

DUDE!  You're leaving skid marks......  :-\

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2005, 12:48:25 am »
...It's STINKY STICKY OLDE CHEESE...watcha want.......Greek FETID ...!!!!!  Cheeshire CAT...!! CamonBore!!!  Gorgoncornhola....!!!! :-*....Let's all pull up a lawn chair,enjoy some runny cheese and watch the TWO OLD FARTS go at it........SUM-HO wrestling I believe they call it......

mdxtasy

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2005, 12:52:09 am »
Hope nobody curdles before I get to my seat...... ;D

Offline ovr50

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2005, 01:29:12 am »
Chill out youse guys, there's nothing to see here, just move along.  :popo:

Fights over, such as it was. I should know better.  :-X :-X :-X

Move along there, move along now.  ::) ::)

mdxtasy

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2005, 02:46:23 am »
Chill out youse guys...Move along there, move along now.  ::) ::)

Right back at ya buddy.   :-*

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2005, 10:09:56 am »
..AW CHEESE LOUISE...and here I was wif RINGSIDES...and NO BLOOD........rainckex  raincheX...!!!!! manager !!! :'( :(

nightmare

« Reply #92 on: November 10, 2005, 12:46:10 pm »
Ovr since the time I 1st posted here I have possibly only brought this up around 4 times to tell the whole story. You can do the research and look back yourself and show me where its more then that. Other people on here have repeated topics many times that you don't agree with as well but you don't go after them for it. Why Is That? GM bashing is fine to you but not the brands you like. I do believe many posters come thru here who are GM owners but don't stay very long as the GM Bashing gets a little too much for them. Have a good look with a totally open mind for a change and you will see what I see.  :(
[/q

uote]

Bravo!! I have found out that I can't bash an asian car or my post gets deleted or I get called a moronic troll by another {respected} ::) forum user.

mdxtasy

« Reply #93 on: November 10, 2005, 12:53:11 pm »
Like I told you before nightmare, bashing a carmaker is fine.  Follow up with valid arguements and everybody here will counter it or just ignore it.  But going and using colourful words to describe a fellow member is NOT tolerated....by anybody. 

Offline wing

• Big Wig
  • Administrator
  • Carma: +279/-320
  • If you ain't first ... you're last!
    • View Profile
    • Drivesideways
  • Cars: 2009 Lexus ISF, 2009 Lexus LX570,2011 Audi A5 Touring Car
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2005, 01:00:04 pm »
Well nightmare, might read this but certainly can't reply anymore.

You provided no usefull content to the forum, I watched your posts and all you did was join the forum and find EVERY honda thread and said "Your car sucks, and you suck too".

What's the point?  I don't care if you don't like Honda, that's your opinion which is fine, but you provided no content and just a waste of bandwidth.   

This forum is for mature people that have valid concerns/ opinions / facts, that can be substantiated with conversation.

Your not welcome here, go back to car & driver.

Thanks.

Offline Snowman

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +702/-1347
  • “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.”
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Cars: 2012 Audi TT-RS. 2011 Toyota Venza AWD.2004 Honda S2000 Bikes: Giant Defy Avdvanced 0. Giant Talon 29 "hardtail"
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2005, 01:15:33 pm »
Ovr since the time I 1st posted here I have possibly only brought this up around 4 times to tell the whole story. You can do the research and look back yourself and show me where its more then that. Other people on here have repeated topics many times that you don't agree with as well but you don't go after them for it. Why Is That? GM bashing is fine to you but not the brands you like. I do believe many posters come thru here who are GM owners but don't stay very long as the GM Bashing gets a little too much for them. Have a good look with a totally open mind for a change and you will see what I see.  :(
[/q

uote]

Bravo!! I have found out that I can't bash an asian car or my post gets deleted or I get called a moronic troll by another {respected} ::) forum user.

Buh By La… :stfu: