Author Topic: Good Lease/Finance Rates?  (Read 6444 times)

Faston

Good Lease/Finance Rates?
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2005, 06:48:59 pm »
Just to continue the original point of my thread here, Audi has a lease rate in January or 2.15% on A4 Quattro's.

ps.  didn't end up getting the BMW.  Dealership tried to up the price after the fact so I walked.  Therefore I am still looking for a car.  BMW is still in the running as they have a special 'Executive Edition' of the 325 that includes some pricey options in a reasonable package.  Lease rate has gone up to 3.5%, though.  The other car I am seriously looking at is the TSX.  I know a lot of people here have no time for Navi, but the Navi system on that car is great...touch screen and voice-activated.  I had Navi on my G35 coupe, and I really liked it.  So, basically, my choice is between the RWD of the BMW versus the Navi of the TSX.  I am really torn now.

Davidm

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2005, 08:28:25 pm »
Driving vs looking elsewhere while driving - simple choice.

(Message edited by davidm on January 10, 2005)

Offline ovr50

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +27/-126
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2005, 10:34:03 pm »
RWD vs Navi to decide. A no-brainer - RWD any day plus it's a BMW as a bonus.
2022 Mazda CX-5 Signature Turbo in Snowflake White Pearl
and
2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 in Alpine White

Morningla

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2005, 08:13:37 pm »
isn't the TSX cheaper?  that'll be the reason i'll go with acura.  I would get a TL though, not sure if the price is close to the bimmer or not.  I don't have experience with navi, and don't find the use myself.  But i do prefer the looks of the 3 series.

Winson

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2005, 11:27:04 pm »
Do you need the Navi? If you really, really want it then take that TSX. Get the 3-series if you enjoy driving your car.