Author Topic: P&S Xpress Interior Cleaner Review  (Read 780 times)

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1255/-7215
    • View Profile
P&S Xpress Interior Cleaner Review
« on: September 23, 2024, 10:10:25 pm »
I'm continually looking to upgrade the products I use often with something "better". And so this led to P&S Xpress Interior Cleaner.

This is a dedicated interior cleaner. Can be used straight up or diluted. It is more gentle than other APCs and was specifically made for interior...unlike my APC I currently used.

I tested in a new-to-me purchase. Show and Shine later when detail is complete. Car is clean but by the sheen on the leather it's evident it needs cleaning. The claim to fame is it won't damage anything, leave residue, dry out, discolor, etc It brings everything back to bare condition...as it was delivered new.

I used what is known as a Scrub Ninja for the first time here, too. It's a very fine microfiber bristle either on a rag or sponge. It's stiff but apparently won't scratch. You just scrub it in lieu of a bristle brush. While game changer is a bit strong, I'll definitely be using this moving forward. No doubt about it. With it being a rag (of sorts) it's easy to manipulate and get into areas a brush may not. Winner.

Anyways, I just sprayed on and let dwell a minute. I then scrubbed with Scrub Ninja. I then wiped off any lifted dirt with a wet microfiber rag. To speed drying, I wiped with dry plush microfiber.

Results are spectacular. Leather looks as new. A clean, matte, factory finish. There is no enhancers of any type here. Just clean. It's not sticky. It's really good!

Photos: I made a 50/50 panel on seat. Before picture of seat. Partial center console cleaned (so dirty!). Close-up of Scrub Ninja fibers.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2024, 10:13:00 pm by rrocket »
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline Gurgie

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +309/-518
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera, 2019 Honda Passport
Re: P&S Xpress Interior Cleaner Review
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2024, 07:43:55 am »
Interesting! Thanks for sharing. My go to has been diluted laundry detergent in a spray bottle & then various brushes and rags... seems to do the trick for me, but this might be something worth looking into.
You live everyday. You only die once....