Author Topic: How to Watch the New 2024 Ford Mustang Reveal, Sept 14th  (Read 12550 times)

Offline JohnnyMac

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +111/-460
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Honda CR-V Sport, 2022 Honda Civic Si, 2020 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid XLE (traded in), 2020 VW Jetta GLI (Traded in), 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited (sold), 2016 VW Golf R (Sold)
Re: How to Watch the New 2024 Ford Mustang Reveal, Sept 14th
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2023, 07:04:20 am »
  Ummm, what do you want, cheap or nice, you can’t have both.
I disagree.

Your Si is both (though not a muscle car)

The point being, at certain price points I expect "nice".
I wouldn’t exactly call my Civic cheap, not when you look at previous generation costs, or the GLI/GTI, Mazda 3.
I think your Civic is a relatively cheap car.

But when you sit in it, you don't say "wow, this feels kinda cheap"

Whereas that's what I'd probably say sitting in a $75k Mustang with the current interior.
What you are using as a reference is key though, if you are comparing it to other vehicles that are $75K, yes, interior, fit and finish definitely does not fit that, but then it never has.  But if you compared to previous generations and the Camaro & Challenger, it actually is one of the best.

Offline Ashkim

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Porshe 911
Re: How to Watch the New 2024 Ford Mustang Reveal, Sept 14th
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2023, 03:14:14 am »
1. Tune in to the Ford livestream on YouTube or Facebook. The reveal will take place on September 14th at 8pm EDT.

2. Follow @Ford on social media for live updates.

3. Follow Ford Mustang's official Twitter account for exclusive content and announcements.

4. Check out Ford's website for more exciting content leading up to the reveal.

5. Stream the reveal from your favorite streaming service, such as Twitch or Mixer.

6. Watch the reveal live on television. Check your local listings for availability.