Author Topic: 2019 Grand Sport  (Read 14651 times)

Offline Ex-airbalancer

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +729/-1584
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Silverado 1500 LTZ ext ended cab , 2013 Lexus RX-350 F Sport
Re: 2019 Grand Sport
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2021, 12:29:43 pm »
I noticed yesterday I just hit 7500km's, how pathetic is that in a little over 2 years! :rofl2:  I really didn't buy it to be a garage queen, but since Covid I'm just not driving much.  At this rate I won't even hit 10K when my warranty expires next July.  I've been getting some concerning low tire pressure warnings from Onstar and dash light, which I normally wouldn't be concerned about, but the cracked rim issues are always in the back of my mind.  I checked them all the other day and topped one up, but was concerned yesterday when the light was still on.  It went out after driving for about a half hour, so hopefully that's the end of it.  The idea of having to spend  that kind of $$$ on new wheels wouldn't sit well with me at all!
Would they be u de warranty if you took it now
Or is it because they are alloy rims which never seal very good

I have tire on both the truck and RC that I have touch up about one per month

Offline Shorlaw

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +17/-85
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2019 Corvette GS, 2013XKR, 2018 Macan S
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2024, 11:30:39 am »
Vette is sold!  Went to the first guy that came to see it, just took a while because he was waiting on an insurance payment for his car that was stolen.  Had two more guys waiting in case the first dropped out.  They were all really nice, no assholes or lowballers contacted me about it.  It was sad to walk away, I didn’t look back and doesn’t help that my new one hasn’t even hit production yet!

Offline OliverD

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +255/-771
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 BMW 328i Touring, 1998 Jaguar XJR, 2024 Mini Cooper S
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2024, 12:22:33 pm »
Vette is sold!  Went to the first guy that came to see it, just took a while because he was waiting on an insurance payment for his car that was stolen.  Had two more guys waiting in case the first dropped out.  They were all really nice, no assholes or lowballers contacted me about it.  It was sad to walk away, I didn’t look back and doesn’t help that my new one hasn’t even hit production yet!

Congrats! Guess you've gotta slum it in the Macan all summer now.  :)

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1254/-7212
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2024, 12:31:17 pm »
The wait will be worth it!
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...