Author Topic: Test Drive: 2017 Honda HR-V  (Read 2969 times)

Offline Noto

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +774/-2132
  • This forum is making me almost as bitter as SirO
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '23 Mazda CX-50 Turbo; '24 Crosstrek Wilderness
Re: Test Drive: 2017 Honda HR-V
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2017, 12:49:25 pm »
From my perspective, the HRV isn't a bad vehicle because it's bland.  I think Brendan does a good job of explaining the true issues: Honda offers better.

Perhaps the HRV will get some quickie updates (Honda is known to do just that), which would make it a better performer (both on road and in terms of sales); however, its current state leaves absolutely nothing to be desired.  Why someone would walk into a Honda dealership and buy this one?  My only guess is someone who doesn't take a test-drive.

Renegade would be my pick of the group. Manual, 4x4, turbo you can tune...nice. Brother has one, takes it to the rough stuff. Hunting, hiking, fishing, camping...Loves it.
You and your brother are wrong.  ;D

I truly believe that I will be getting my first speeding ticket in over 15 years very soon, thanks to Miss Peanut.  She's a hoot to toss about.
Just start driving on the 401 near Kingston - I passed 3 officers in the middle and none of them stopped me or the others that were around me.  Did they have sufficient reason to do so?  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can tell you that they were all around the OnRoute stops and may or may not have had donuts and coffee  :rofl2: