Author Topic: Atomium/ Suprotec additive  (Read 10650 times)

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +0/-0
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Honda Pilot
Re: Atomium/ Suprotec additive
« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2015, 12:41:22 am »

In short, ATOMIUM is a tribotechnical compound containing neutral auto-chemistry formula.

Tribotechnical compounds are a real thing in metallurgy/metal treatments.  There are many papers on the subject.

I know what tribotechnical means, it's the sentence that made me laugh.

Thanks everyone for the reasoned comments :) If we can just put off top aside, what exactly made you so sceptical about this product?

You have free samples to send out?

I have samples for diesel engine for now.

Well let me know when you get gasoline samples.
The line of Atomium Gasoline is popular as itself, so I was not thinking to send them as samples at this moment, but if you live in Vancouver, we can meet up and I will show you the product and give small presentation, if you are interested :)
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 12:51:23 am by VITbman »

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1255/-7217
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2015, 12:54:33 am »
Ontario
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 22, 2015, 12:59:26 am »
Ontario
Oh..
There are Atomium dealers in Toronto and London, ON.

You can get more information on the official website. Unfortunately, I cannot post direct links here :/

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
« Reply #23 on: October 22, 2015, 07:55:13 am »

In short, ATOMIUM is a tribotechnical compound containing neutral auto-chemistry formula.

Tribotechnical compounds are a real thing in metallurgy/metal treatments.  There are many papers on the subject.

Thanks everyone for the reasoned comments :) If we can just put off top aside, what exactly made you so sceptical about this product?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WYxvPvN3Cs

So you're saying that if you're running say a Honda engine on full synthetic oil, that adding a mineral based product with abrasive qualities is gonna make everything work better?

Yes I'm skeptical.

Oil technology is pretty good these days.  Regular synthetic changes will make most engines last a very long time.  I don't see what your product can add to that...

Choosing a car based on reliability is like choosing a wife based solely because she is punctual. There is more to it than that...

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2015, 11:51:44 pm »

So you're saying that if you're running say a Honda engine on full synthetic oil, that adding a mineral based product with abrasive qualities is gonna make everything work better?

Yes I'm skeptical.

Oil technology is pretty good these days.  Regular synthetic changes will make most engines last a very long time.  I don't see what your product can add to that...

That is not exactly what I'm saying. Atomium doesn't add abrasive qualities, it's aimed to create protective layers that will lead to optimize gaps in worn pairs of friction units.

I have no doubt that synthetic oils are good nowadays, but they are not making magic. They are used as a substitute for lubricant refined from petroleum when operating in extremes of temperature, but they are not aimed to make engine life longer.

The schtick of this company, is that after proper engine treatment with the Atomium, they drained all engine oil, and the car works for 8-10 hours with no oil. They also drive this car with no oil and the engine does not wedged and ho worn signs show up, of course they are not racing on it but drive in regular city traffic. You can check this on YouTube.

I personally treated my car (engine, transmission, power steering) with this and I felt the result. In my case (Honda Pilot 2004), fuel consumption went down for a 1.1 - 1.3 liters. I have 160k miles on it and I felt gear shifting tremors, especially on the first 2 gears. After the treatment they almost disappear and gear shifting become smoother. As to the power steering, I'll be honest, I didn't feel any difference.

Will be happy to hear your thought about it.

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2015, 09:50:02 am »

Atomium doesn't add abrasive qualities

That's the first thing the video says. "Contains crushed minerals..." "In the first stage, Atomium acts as a fine abrasive..." (1 minute in)

I have no doubt that synthetic oils are good nowadays, but they are not making magic. They are used as a substitute for lubricant refined from petroleum when operating in extremes of temperature, but they are not aimed to make engine life longer.

I think you'll find that decent oil and regular changes will most definitely make engines last a very long time, that's exactly what they are supposed to do.  I'd much rather rely on a synthetic oil, than a random product with a fancy video.

Can you show us the evidence from proper lab tests?

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2015, 10:58:31 pm »

Atomium doesn't add abrasive qualities

That's the first thing the video says. "Contains crushed minerals..." "In the first stage, Atomium acts as a fine abrasive..." (1 minute in)
I meant that this not what this product made for, even that in the first step of treatment Atomium acting as a cleaner. The main goal of it is to create a protective layer that will lead to better performance of the vehicle.

I think you'll find that decent oil and regular changes will most definitely make engines last a very long time, that's exactly what they are supposed to do.  I'd much rather rely on a synthetic oil, than a random product with a fancy video.

Can you show us the evidence from proper lab tests?

I'm not arguing that there are good oils out there and that proper vehicle maintenance is good for your vehicle. It would be stupid.

What I was saying is that there is a way to make your vehicle performance even better. If you do not believe in this, that is fine, I respect your opinion. But I also know that Atomium works and I was looking for people who seeking it and open to try, but do know where to find it .

I can provide certificates, but I cannot post links here because of the forum restrictions. I am the only one who experience that?

UPD: I managed to add pictures, but they are huge :)

« Last Edit: October 24, 2015, 11:18:36 pm by VITbman »

Offline blur911

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +244/-779
  • Nasty Weasel
    • View Profile
  • Cars: and bikes by age:Honda, BMW, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Suzuki, Mazda, Jaguar, Kawasaki, Porsche, GMC, Suzuki
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2015, 11:00:57 am »
That's an MSDS data sheet, it has nothing to do with the performance of the product.

I guess that means there is no data?

Is it pixie dust?
Mr Pickypants

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2015, 01:45:55 pm »
Maybe this stuff works, and they have a you tube video that wasn't made on a computer.  Seems legit to me.
https://youtu.be/A-bU6SByP0Y

https://youtu.be/nOTWlJUrdtw

I mean, you can't argue with a guy from New York. Or a bearing tester.  ;)

Just don't read the comments below the videos...
I saw this videos before, great example.

The only disadvantage of this oils is if you stop use one of those once, you don't get this effect anymore..

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2015, 01:52:24 pm »
That's an MSDS data sheet, it has nothing to do with the performance of the product.

I guess that means there is no data?

Is it pixie dust?

There are not to many document that available in English since the product developed in Russia same with the minerals that are used in it.

This is not a pixie dust :)

I'll address the questions to the HQ in Czech Republic, maybe they did lab tests and have some results available.

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2015, 02:04:49 pm »
This is a brand new video from the Atomium dealers from Australia. They used Atomium on their Hyundai iLoad 2.5 turbo diesel and you can see the result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U20Hf6V0ZJw

The second video is more like commercial from the USA, but still shows how after using Suprotec (Atomium) they drove the vehicle around New York with no oil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7QNhARujIE
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:06:25 pm by VITbman »

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2015, 08:11:09 pm »
This is a brand new video from the Atomium dealers from Australia. They used Atomium on their Hyundai iLoad 2.5 turbo diesel and you can see the result.

The second video is more like commercial from the USA, but still shows how after using Suprotec (Atomium) they drove the vehicle around New York with no oil.

I have a rock that keeps away tigers, do you want to buy it?

(I can make a fancy video to prove it)

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2015, 11:27:39 pm »

I have a rock that keeps away tigers, do you want to buy it?

(I can make a fancy video to prove it)
It's funny :) I understand that you have skepticism to this product, but it looks like you more intend to prove yourself that this is not working rather than consider it as working product.

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2015, 11:29:28 pm »

It's funny :) I understand that you have skepticism to this product, but it looks like you more intend to prove yourself that this is not working rather than consider it as working product.

Do you offer a money back guarantee?

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2015, 11:35:59 pm »

If you are willing to try it out and share your experience good/neutral/bad here, I can offer it to you exclusively.

Offline rrocket

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2015, 11:39:21 pm »

If you are willing to try it out and share your experience good/neutral/bad here, I can offer it to you exclusively.

So you can only offer a money back guarantee to one person?

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2015, 11:49:48 pm »

Yes, for now. There is no way I can check honesty of the person who used the product and decided to get a money back, if you think about it. I just brought this product to Canada and at this point I have to protect myself too.

Since you ask about it, I can offer this to you exclusively. It will be forum experiment, if you like it and will see the result, then we all happy, if you said it's nonsense and it's not working then you will get a money back as a reward for your commitment to try.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 11:52:06 pm by VITbman »

Offline VITbman

• Learner's Permit
  • Atomium Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2015, 03:12:03 pm »

Didn't get you response. Are you ready to try it out?