Author Topic: Curbsider Pleads Guilty in Ontario Court  (Read 1676 times)

Offline Autos_Editor

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +91/-560
    • View Profile
Curbsider Pleads Guilty in Ontario Court
« on: July 12, 2012, 09:44:41 am »

Roberto Iraheta and Roberto Towing & Auto Services Inc. pleaded guilty Tuesday in Toronto Provincial Offences Court to two counts each of acting as a dealer without benefit of registration (curbsiding)
Read More...

Offline Kirspin

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +1/-3
    • View Profile
Re: Curbsider Pleads Guilty in Ontario Court
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 08:34:10 am »
THE Fine is too little, I would think that this "Company" will set up shop under a new name soon, the Fine should have been One Million dollars or more, come on OMVIC Ontario is broke!

Offline tooscoops

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +325/-227
  • "stealership" employee
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '75 AMC Pacer, '70 Morgan 4/4, '21 Pacifica Hybrid, '21 Wrangler Rubicon
Re: Curbsider Pleads Guilty in Ontario Court
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 03:39:14 pm »
such a joke....

this happens all the time... it took omvic, whose primary job is to get rid of this stuff, 31 sales before they caught them? balls... idiots. thats 2500 fine per car... I'm sure they made at least that much on each car... so all they did was make it so they didn't clear what they thought they did.... so dumb...

if a guy robs a bank of 1,000,000, they don't fine him 700,000 and tell him not to rob banks for two years.... they take away the 1,000,000 then put him in jail.

and on that note... two years?... hes not allowed to sell cars for two years? he should never be allowed to sell cars! these guys are why no one trusts me. asshats.
i used to be addicted to soap, but i'm clean now