Author Topic: BIG THANKS to Clarington Toyota!  (Read 616 times)

nm

BIG THANKS to Clarington Toyota!
« on: March 01, 2011, 07:31:58 pm »
Here's a feel-good story re: dealerships for everyone  ;)

Discovered I had a flat when leaving work today.  Changed to the spare tire in the trunk, which was a PITA after a long day at work  :bang:, and saw that there was a nail in the tread! So I drive on over to the local Honda dealership (I have a Civic), but unfortunately everyone in Service had already gone home since it was just before 6pm.  I tried calling another Honda dealership that was nearby, and their mechanics were already gone as well, so I try my luck over at the Toyota dealership just next door, and luckily, even when they were already in the process of shutting down, they took care of me and patched up my busted tire!  :banana:  a few moments later my tire was repaired to perfection, and they sent me on my way with a free coffee even! So BIG BIG THANKS to Graham (Service manager) and Clarington Toyota for this classy and courteous gesture!  ;) 

Offline mmret

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +240/-570
    • View Profile
Re: BIG THANKS to Clarington Toyota!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 07:34:02 pm »
That is excellent to hear. :) Always a good idea to sow good will with potential customers. ;)
You can't just have your characters announce how they feel.
That makes me feel angry!

Present: 15.5 V60 T6 + Polestar, 17 MDX
Sometimes Borrow: 11 GLK350
Dark and Twisted Past: 13 TL AWD, 07 Z4 3.0si, 07 CLK550, 06 TSX, 07 Civic, 01 Grandma!