Author Topic: Why Kingston has no Subaru, Suzuki or BMW dealer  (Read 10446 times)

Offline Ontariodriver

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +39/-240
    • View Profile
Re: Why Kingston has no Subaru, Suzuki or BMW dealer
« Reply #20 on: February 28, 2011, 09:36:07 am »
They are building a new Subaru dealership on a bath road thats being going on for 10 Months. If you need to get your Subaru fixed you goto Auto Imports on Division Street. Near Railway Street.

Offline blur911

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +244/-779
  • Nasty Weasel
    • View Profile
  • Cars: and bikes by age:BMW, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Suzuki, Mazda, Jaguar, Kawasaki, Porsche, GMC, Suzuki
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2011, 11:08:08 am »
If you need to get your Subaru fixed you goto Auto Imports on Division Street. Near Railway Street.

Ummm, that would be Performance Imports on Division, the now used-car dealer and the subject of this thread. 
You know, the same place that couldn't be bothered looking up a part while the customer was in the empty service department, because they were too busy.

I'll fix my own Subaru.
Mr Pickypants

Offline Ontariodriver

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +39/-240
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2011, 01:08:40 pm »
  Ummm, that would be Performance Imports on Division, the now used-car dealer and the subject of this thread. 

:hide: er...yer..Sorry I only read the title. I thought you were some out of townie...

Offline davidy

• Auto Obsessed
  • Carma: +2/-3
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2011, 12:59:48 am »
Where is the nearest BMW dealer to Kingston? Pretty surprising that a city with a population of just over 100,000 doesn't have a BMW or a Subaru dealer.

Dave

It would be Ottawa about 1-1/2 drive or Ajax 2 hour drive

A Lexus dealer only opened there last year

Thanks. A friend of mine will be moving there soon. A 2 hour drive to the nearest BMW dealer won't be too bad....it has been 8 hours here in BC.

Dave
2010 Ford Ranger FX4
Armaguard spray on liner
Truxedo Low Pro QT tonneau cover
Studded General Altimax Arctic P245/75-16 winter tires on black steelies