Author Topic: Long-Term Test: 2010 Acura ZDX - Driving Impressions  (Read 10166 times)

Offline Angry Chicken

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +131/-157
  • Don't get Clucky Angry!
    • View Profile
  • Cars: drei Deutsche
Re: Long-Term Test: 2010 Acura ZDX - Driving Impressions
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2010, 10:01:21 pm »
Well, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  My eyes just don't want to behold 'er.  That thing is ugly.  Some cars are so ugly you want to bring 'em home you're so sorry for them.  This one I just want to shoot and put it out of its misery.  What were they smoking?  Yuk.

Offline vaff3

• Learner's Permit
  • Carma: +3/-5
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2014 Honda Accord, 2001 Acura MDX
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2010, 02:28:45 am »
 I saw one a few weeks back and it was easily the most interesting looking vehicle around.  I won't say good or bad, because that's subjective, but it would be a vehicle that would get you noticed.  What I can't understand is the lack of a usable back seat. 

aknutson

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2010, 12:11:08 pm »
I saw one a few weeks back and it was easily the most interesting looking vehicle around.  I won't say good or bad, because that's subjective, but it would be a vehicle that would get you noticed.  What I can't understand is the lack of a usable back seat. 

I guess that's the price of 'looking interesting'.

Big Shooter

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2010, 01:09:22 am »
Why anyone would buy this over a MDX is beyond me.  They should have just made it a 2 door since the back seats in this are only child and Gary Coleman friendly.

um, Gary Coleman passed away prior to your post....nice.  :-[