Author Topic: Out with the old, in with the new...  (Read 15314 times)

Offline Bubba

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +382/-442
  • Vice President, Autos.ca Arizona Operations
    • View Profile
    • My photo site
  • Cars: 2013 Toyota Corolla LE
Re: Out with the old, in with the new...
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2019, 09:33:58 am »
I got the same intermittent EPC light as Johnny Mac, so took it in as it was due for an oil change anyway.  Full turbo replacement.  I'm sure it would have been a big bill had it not been under warranty.

Funnily enough it doesn't make me more worried about keeping it. If anything, the more they replace now the less later right, right?!  :rofl2:

That's the spirit!   :rofl2:
My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government. - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
« Reply #61 on: February 28, 2020, 02:00:36 pm »
Just checking in after over a year of ownership, did I say I f*ckin' love this car?  :rofl2:

It really is the Swiss army knife of cars, it can do everything, shift everything, and the interior design is just gorgeous.

That is all.

Choosing a car based on reliability is like choosing a wife based solely because she is punctual. There is more to it than that...

Offline KD

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +359/-263
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2017 Frontier Pro-4X, 2013 Lexus GS-350
« Reply #62 on: March 05, 2020, 09:02:58 am »
Sounds like you bought the right car!   :thumbup: