Author Topic: Happy Birthday Wolverine  (Read 2020 times)

Offline dr_spock

• Spock
  • Carma: +46/-56
    • View Profile
Happy Birthday Wolverine
« on: December 26, 2008, 09:53:10 pm »
Happy birthday, young man.   

:bday:

UmroAyyar

Re: Happy Birthday Wolverine
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 10:07:33 pm »

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 12:29:04 pm »
...have a BEACHY Day Wolvie...................May the thong-bird of 'apenis fly up yer........ :o......Mucho Mohitos... :cheers: :hello: :flowers:
Time is to stop everything happening at once

Offline initial_D

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +30/-50
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 12:31:31 pm »
Happy Birthday, Wolfman.

vdk

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 01:41:19 pm »
Happy birthday Wolfy!
 :cheers:

Offline Sir Osis of Liver

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1376/-1726
  • Ramblin' man
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2017 KTM DUKE 390, 2019 VW Jetta GLI 35th Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 03:49:01 pm »
Happy Birthday ! :thumbup: :cheers: :winner: :bday:
On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H. L. Mencken

Offline inco

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +29/-32
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Forester
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 07:03:38 pm »
Was it as hot in Brazil today as it was in the big smoke? We had a record of 11 I think. How about you Wolverine - must have been at least that - what with the candles all lit and everything. Happy Happy to you to even if it is Curitiba - did I spell that right? ???

Offline Wolverine

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Ford Focus sedan 2008 1.6 Flexfuel
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 08:56:49 am »
I was doing a search looking for a topic I posted on a few days ago and found this one.

I would like to deeply appologize for not posting here before. I was on a trip on my birthday and guess the topic went to the second page when I got back, so I didn't see it at all.

Saffy, didn't have mohitos but a home made "fruit cachaça" (something like rum with fruits, spelled cachassa), yummi yummi. :lick:

Careener, as far as I remember it was very hot, as usual this time of the year. I wasn't in Curitiba, which is always cold in the morning, even in the summer. Talking about Curitiba, it's freaking cold right now, 9ºC, was 2ºC at 8 am.

Thanks to all of you and sorry once again.

PS. To admins and/or moderators that could find a bump in a 6 month old topic inappropriate. I know this shouldn't be done, but I just couldn't let it pass and make it look like I have no manners.
"If you wanna make the world a better place take a look at yourself and make a change."

Offline ovr50

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +27/-126
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 09:36:46 am »
All the best, Wolverine, have a great day.

:bday: :bday:
2022 Mazda CX-5 Signature Turbo in Snowflake White Pearl
and
2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 in Alpine White

Offline Wolverine

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +2/-0
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Ford Focus sedan 2008 1.6 Flexfuel
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 02:25:11 pm »
I was doing a search looking for a topic I posted on a few days ago and found this one.

I would like to deeply appologize for not posting here before. I was on a trip on my birthday and guess the topic went to the second page when I got back, so I didn't see it at all.

Saffy, didn't have mohitos but a home made "fruit cachaça" (something like rum with fruits, spelled cachassa), yummi yummi. :lick:

Careener, as far as I remember it was very hot, as usual this time of the year. I wasn't in Curitiba, which is always cold in the morning, even in the summer. Talking about Curitiba, it's freaking cold right now, 9ºC, was 2ºC at 8 am.

Thanks to all of you and sorry once again.

PS. To admins and/or moderators that could find a bump in a 6 month old topic inappropriate. I know this shouldn't be done, but I just couldn't let it pass and make it look like I have no manners.

Cachaça is sugarcane brandy actually and comes in different strenghts and colour.

Have a good one!  :cheers: :bday:

You got it, I just didn't find the words to explain it correctly.

I know it's been 6 month but thx guys.

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 07:54:33 pm »
,,sorry to hear about the bumps in yer cachassas.................maracas.............or as we say Brazil NUTS......... ;D