Author Topic: Under Cabinet AudiO player...recommendations??  (Read 10433 times)

Offline initial_D

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +30/-50
    • View Profile
Re: Under Cabinet AudiO player...recommendations??
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2009, 10:56:14 pm »
Now only if you can show PROOF of understanding what that word actually means!  :-* :-*

Offline tortoise

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +236/-453
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2009, 10:06:15 am »
I've read great things about the Dyanco's.   Every now and then I see them up for sale for ~$100 and I'm tempted to buy them. It would be nice to pair them with my older NAD amp.
Only the slow and dim know where they're going in life, and seldom is it worth the trip. - Tom Robbins.

Offline initial_D

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2009, 01:47:41 pm »
Anyone heard of  Nuance Speakers? Big monster size with a build amp & sub.

Offline initial_D

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2009, 11:29:27 am »
Thanks, Las.

A guy is selling a 5.1 Nuance speaker system with an HK receiver. I want the HK receiver cheap, but don't care for the speakers. Maybe I will put in a ridiculous low offer.

barrie1

« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2009, 09:47:52 pm »
Las the Castles we had were bought new about 12-13 years ago now and they had a bad run they told me at the factory as they had more then myself who had problems with them at the time. You still have problems getting some of the designs even now for replacements as the Company has been sold a few times since I was told by London Audio. They sounded fairly good for what they were but had this problem unfortuantely. The amp at the time was only around 100 amps or so and should have not really overpowered them according to the store. The B&W's were pounded for sure tho as the kids were all home back then when we had them.  :)