Author Topic: Cigar Smoker's Paradise....(UPDATED WITH REVIEWS)  (Read 5914 times)

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
Re: Cigar Smoker's Paradise....(UPDATED WITH REVIEWS)
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2008, 10:55:33 am »
 BOMB-Bay GIN that herb will BLOW yer Mind...............................worse DRINKY_POO know to man............................ :hurl:..........makes ROT GUT TEQUILA taste like 30 YEAR OLD MALT!!!!

Rrocky those lil NUB's look like an ideas fer Hogmanay................when i partake once a year before making my resolutions to DRINK MORE & GOLF TWICE DAILY.........still trying baybee....I hate breaking them............. :P
« Last Edit: December 15, 2008, 10:58:03 am by safristi »
Time is to stop everything happening at once

Offline tpl

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +298/-675
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Taos
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2008, 11:44:08 am »
Thanks RR, I get it... just as infusing "botanicals" into what is essentially vodka makes Gin.  ( Juniper berries as the dominant and all kinds of things extra such as  Almonds,Lemon peel,licorice,Orris root,Angelica, Coriander ,Cassia bark,Cubeb berries and Grains of Paradise... reading from a bottle of Bombay Sapphire)
:rofl2: I was going to comment on your exquisite knowledge of Gin until I got to this line...

:rofl2: It does kind of suggest that the Gin is close at hand though doesn't it!
mrs tpl like the odd G & T    1,3,5,7

The only hard booze I drink would be Calvados or Armagnac.

but you are correct... the Gin bottle was only two rooms away from the computer so I went and got it and read the label stuff.... and then put it back. ;)
The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution.

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2008, 11:51:35 am »
 ??? ::) :P   U bought a G&T i....coincidence OR a case fer the GUELPH GAZETTE!!!...... :think: :stick:....SCHNAPPS his reporters hat on (backwards!)) and heads off ta the PUB............... ::) :-[

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2008, 09:37:45 am »
 ??? ::) U like WARM beer???? :P

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2008, 10:09:00 am »
 ::) NEXT to a HOT STOGIE................ :P...and do U normally smoke & drink on the kitchen floor.....to avoid the dizziness and falls ;D ;) :rofl:

Offline tpl

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +298/-675
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Taos
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2008, 10:14:23 am »
??? ::) U like WARM beer???? :P

Who said it was warm?  :think:
IMHO that Leffe should be served not too cold...warmer than fridge but cooler than full room temp.

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2008, 11:17:24 am »
wot were ya doin' under tha BBQ in the Gazebo........'.nuther WILDE PARTEE..... :stick: :pimp: :bounce: :banana: :banana: :banana: :cheers: :cheers: :hello:

I know   I KNOW   Wifey is just an OLDE FOGEYSTOGEY hater...................i just stick my head UP the chimney flue..............hack..hack..............were those UB35 !! stubbies????..blow yer head ORFF!!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2008, 11:20:27 am by safristi »

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2008, 11:35:13 am »
 looks like ya got a Lousy Mohel at yer circumconfirmation.................. ;D

Offline aquadorhj

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +271/-265
    • View Profile
  • Cars: MB SLK 55, Lexus NX, E46 M3, Honda Fit, VW Jetta, VW Rabbit, Saturn SC, Nissan NX,
« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2008, 01:25:45 pm »
to all ye' cigar smokers out there, .. does "Old Port" rum and wine flavoured cigarillos count as cigar?  ;D

got a carton of it from a friend who came back from vegas trip.. 

On a serious note.  how am i to enjoy real cigar?  i have couple my little bro gave me for graduation...  from while back...
and, they do smell nice, but to actually smoke them is a chore..  I heard you are not supposed to inhale, is that right?

so you just swish the cigar smoke in the mouth, like mouthwash?  then blow it out?

..just curious.

Driving thrills makes my wallet lighter.. and therefore makes me faster because i'm shedding weight... :D

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2008, 02:56:55 pm »
....kinda like Cheap Tequila....ya don't INHALE......... ;) :stick:  OK and cheap SCROTCH!!!! too................ ;D