Author Topic: Christmas party season  (Read 21428 times)

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
Re: Christmas party season
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2006, 06:10:01 pm »
Pirelli WHORE...........................wots a matta wif KUMHOS????? ;)..SELF LOVE is????? :-*
Time is to stop everything happening at once

mdxtasy

« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2006, 07:08:05 pm »
I really dislike big fancy parties but unfortunatly the wife does like 'em so we go every year. My company puts a mulit-million dollar event every year. Personally I'd rather a Christmas bonus to a Christmas party. The kids party is good though.

Yes.  One of our clients puts on a party for the kiddies (lavish with individual gifts for each) and then a big one for the adults separated into 2 nights.

EnCana?  ;D

Yes.  You too?

Offline ovr50

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +27/-126
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2006, 07:41:45 pm »
En Cana you find each other at the party? Stay tuned for the next episode in ever-exciting Calgary... ;) ;D
2022 Mazda CX-5 Signature Turbo in Snowflake White Pearl
and
2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 in Alpine White

Offline Brig

• Brig
  • Carma: +396/-1400
  • Class Clown, Moderatrix and Resident Hag
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2016 Mazda CX-3 GS AWD
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2006, 07:43:05 pm »
Do we have a Love Canaction?   ;D

Offline sirAQUAMAN64

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +8/-54
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2001 VW Golf TDI 3Dr 5MT, 2007 VW Golf GTI 6MT, 2008 Saturn Astra XR 5Dr 4AT, 2010 VW Golf Wagon TDI 6MT, 2014 Chevrolet Orlando 2LT
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 12:23:25 pm »
Trying to get my hands on a turkucken for our holiday party this Saturday.

Anybody know where to get them in the GTA?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turducken if you don't know what it is: Chicken-in-a-duck-in-a-turkey, all boneless. Started in the southern US, where else?

http://www.cajunstuff.com/store/default.php/cPath/1 mmmmmmmm... Where is 281 area code? Houston, TX - thought it might be Canadian since they have Canadian shipping and mention english and french.

Just called this place in Toronto. http://www.thehealthybutcher.com/index.html  Looks like a good place to go for meat if I lived in Toronto. The gal was superb on the phone, but they say they only do it for Thanksgiving. Expensive thing (near $200), but she says for the 20 they sold it took their butcher 2.5 days to do them all fresh, so it's a lot of time and they only do it for Thanksgiving. Next year :)

Also just called Herrington's Quality Butchers in Port Perry and spoke with the owner. These butcher meat people are all so nice! From someone who normally shops at the supermarket, I may just go and check it out.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 12:58:32 pm by sirAQUAMAN64 »
AQUAMAN64 also posts on DriverBlogs.com!

Offline Arthur Dent

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +186/-80
  • 42?
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 12:44:40 pm »
I really dislike big fancy parties but unfortunatly the wife does like 'em so we go every year. My company puts a mulit-million dollar event every year. Personally I'd rather a Christmas bonus to a Christmas party. The kids party is good though.

Yes.  One of our clients puts on a party for the kiddies (lavish with individual gifts for each) and then a big one for the adults separated into 2 nights.

EnCana?  ;D

Yes.  You too?

yeah I work for EnCana

mdxtasy