Author Topic: GPS causes accident  (Read 8601 times)

Offline Drivesideways

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +0/-12
    • View Profile
GPS causes accident
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2004, 04:26:14 am »
Wanna, it's a bar of soap.  Punishment for cussin' in the movie "A Christmas Story".
"PC Load Letter...what the f_ck does that mean?"

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
GPS causes accident
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2004, 02:08:47 pm »
Ha ha, that's the one MDX...

May I point you to..
http://www.sniffpetrol.com/issue051.html

Choosing a car based on reliability is like choosing a wife based solely because she is punctual. There is more to it than that...

Mdxtasy

GPS causes accident
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2004, 02:25:16 pm »
Ah yes....that's is the one.

BMW's Z4 is one of this year's most eagerly anticipated and controversially styled new models. Now Sniff Petrol can exclusively reveal the influences behind the brand new roadster's distinctive looks - the Euro NCAP crash tests. 'That's right,' confirmed spokesman Inlyne Sicks. 'Euro NCAP is very popular at the moment and car buyers are becoming increasingly fascinated by each new round of tests and the attendant photos of awkward, unevenly bent metal. So we decided to make the Z4 look like that from the start.'

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
GPS causes accident
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2004, 02:45:51 pm »
LOL

"The designer of the current Porsche 911, Harm Annimals, has been sulking in his room this week after a sensational scalding from his mother. Frau Annimals was forced to clip him round the ear after the latest face-lift of the Porsche supercar."  
"I told her that the 911's design development has been a gradual evolution, not a revolution. The shape has evolved, not, err, revolved", sobbed Harm from behind his bedroom door. "We've been very careful to take the pure lines of the original 911 and very subtley make them more ugly with each new generation. The latest 996 facelift continues that successful philosophy. We make a bumper bigger here, a headlamp more blobby there; it would have been too easy to make the car totally hideous in one fell swoop".  
His mum is less impressed. "It has got too much," she said, "The trouble is he never knows when to stop. I told him to stop fiddling with the design, he'd only make it worse but would he listen? Of course not. So I sent him to his room without any tea, and he hasn't come out since. People feel sorry for him but they forget it's ME who has to clear up all the crayons and paints off the kitchen table. He's made a right mess".  

Mdxtasy

GPS causes accident
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2004, 02:59:56 pm »
BMW's styling department has been plunged into turmoil this week after boss Chris Bangle realised that he has spent the last ten years designing cars with the wrong hand. 'This is quite a surprise,' said one insider (in German). 'Ever since he started working here Chris used his right hand to sketch design themes, operate CAD/CAM units and so forth. It was only during a game of rounders with some of the large car exterior design team from Audi that Chris went to catch the ball and suddenly realised the strange truth; he's actually left handed.'
Bangle's sudden discovery explains much of the wonky lines and unusual angles seen on recent BMWs.

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
GPS causes accident
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2004, 05:17:00 pm »
Yeah but he has a MASSIVE PENIS.....

bangle
Time is to stop everything happening at once