Author Topic: Smart Car  (Read 44662 times)

X_ouch

Smart Car
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2004, 12:31:18 am »
Why does everyone think I have doubts in Smart's capability to handle the winter? I really want to know because I don't see any reason to believe that my opinion on Smart leans more toward negative.

http://www.mensunderwearstore.com/Merchant2/graphics/00000001/GG17304-F600.JPG

John you  should try this model. It offers max comfort as much as performance. Thanks to the red heart in the front, your package will now become an esay-to-spot ultimate performer.

Don't forget to take pictures.

ah.

If MB engineers asked me for my opinon on the Smart, I'd tell them to go to China, eat some noodle, then to Japan for some sushi, then to korean for some kimchi, then go back to Germany, take a giant crap, flush, and hopefully they'll realize how tasteless the design was ;)

X_ouch

Smart Car
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2004, 12:33:58 am »
It was just a joke, Smart looks really handsome. You can pick up a girl without having to bring her friends along.

Offline johngenx

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +758/-938
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2009 Toyota Corolla, 2004 Toyota Highlander V-6 4WD, 2001 Subaru Forester, 1994 Mazda Miata
Smart Car
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2004, 12:37:26 am »
X, no need for me to click on your "mensunderwearstore.com" link.  You can keep that one for yourself, I only bat for one team.

And you keep wondering why we ignore you?

Mdxtasy

Smart Car
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2004, 01:00:42 am »
"Why does everyone think I have doubts in Smart's capability to handle the winter?"

From October 1, 2004:  
"When I discuss this with people most of the time, the most common question arised is "How do you drive that in the snow?"

I still dont know how to refute that!"

Left brain cell doesn't know what the right brain cell is doing.

Offline Drivesideways

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +0/-12
    • View Profile
Smart Car
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2004, 12:10:29 pm »
tolsopruitwiocvondlhihsilooittxbusuy

New sig....
"PC Load Letter...what the f_ck does that mean?"

Offline ovr50

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +27/-126
    • View Profile
Smart Car
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2004, 12:14:23 pm »
Like your new "sig", DSW. Snowy and you have sigs that reflect my current thinking on here.
2022 Mazda CX-5 Signature Turbo in Snowflake White Pearl
and
2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 in Alpine White

X_ouch

Smart Car
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2004, 04:57:51 pm »
Ah, Finland, home of sun, sand, and surf. Where the sun shines 300 days a year and the bikinis are out year round. Packing my thong as we speak.  
That's gayer than me post}ing the site to mensunderwearstore.com.  

"Why does everyone think I have doubts in Smart's capability to handle the winter?"  

From October 1, 2004:  
"When I discuss this with people most of the time, the most common question arised is "How do you drive that in the snow?"  

I still dont know how to refute that!"  

Left brain cell doesn't know what the right brain cell is doing.

ohhh..... I don't recall saying that. Once again you've proven yourself as one self centered motherfcuker, mdx. See? even you saw that question and yet you ignored it then 10 posts later you come up with it again. It seems like your whole brain is useless.

BTW, a signature:
-One's name as written by oneself.  
-The act of signing one's name.  
-A distinctive mark, characteristic, or sound indicating identity

If you doubt these definitions, try a dictionary.

A signature represents you, not what you are thinking. So when you say Never argue with an idiot. From a distance it's hard to tell the difference It is telling people: "oh, DSW is an idiot".

Heh, you guys can call me an idiot for not agreeing with what you guys think and that's a valid reason in the adults' world. Here is a hint, next time put "x_ouch is an idiot" as your signature to pin point that I am THE one because your metaphor here might as well :censor: off newcomers.

Offline inco

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +29/-32
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 Forester
Smart Car
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2004, 05:43:04 pm »
X is appropriate here, but I think it would be a good idea if you would try and refrain from abusing the English language.

As a courtesy if nothing else please.

You are certainly entitled to your opinions and it's good that you share them from a different perspective, but it isn't really necessary to use swearing as a way of trying to make a point.

I know I'll have more respect for you and I'm sure others will too.

Offline johngenx

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +758/-938
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2009 Toyota Corolla, 2004 Toyota Highlander V-6 4WD, 2001 Subaru Forester, 1994 Mazda Miata
Smart Car
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2004, 06:16:12 pm »
X finally figured out that he can vote for himself.

X_ouch

Smart Car
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2004, 07:26:03 pm »
I thought you guys were going to ignore me, oh well.

what vote exactly, john?

(fine, no swearing will be included in the following paragraph)

Inco, when i joined this message board i was happily participating in asking questions and debate things in the car industry. i know i've had many typos over the span of my 219 posts  and that seems to be the only thing that people care. sometimes i say something such as "oh man this car are god" and what do i get in return "OMFG YOU CAN'T TYPE GO HOME AND DRINK MILK" it's very pointless to me. also, i don't remember since when exactly that people in this forum(i don't think i have to name them) began to blast me for having an opinion different from them.  

most of you guys are older people who probably had more driving experience than me, but do i have to agree with all of you? i care about car industry not only in canada. i read on books and websites and go to message boards and update myself, yet the only thing i find over here is basically " HAHA I HAVE A  WIFE AND 3 KIDS AND OWNED MORE THAN 50 CARS, SO I DON'T THINK I HAVE TO LISTEN AND AGREE WITH YOU. ON THE OTHER HAND, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ME YOU ARE STUPID LOL. ANOTHER THING, YOU HAVE A MISTAKE IN YOUR ENGLISH"  

maybe you guys should contact the message board admin and set a age/wife/cars owned/# of kids restriction since all opinions are based on these criterias.

bleh

how do i exactly abuse the english language? by not using capital letters? i do that on purpose, believe it or not. I could have used MS words to veryfy my mistakes before posting, yet i want to see people being so kiddish and change the topic by picking on my typing mistakes.

that being said, now kiss my ass

Barrie1

Smart Car
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2004, 07:30:28 pm »
Ah, thats why he only ever gets  1 vote. He likes himself a lot. Thats OK as he should like himself even if he is alone with his views.

X_ouch

Smart Car
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2004, 07:34:12 pm »
hey hey barrie, check again :D

2 people voted for me

Barrie1

Smart Car
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2004, 07:46:48 pm »
Why are you going out of your way to be offensive to the older posters here? Respect is what you earn NOT demand. Many of the older posters here do have a excellent automotive knowledge Base to start with. You Obvisiouly don't from your behavior. Two people voted "WOW" you have hit the big time. Keep up the brilliant work PUPPET.