Author Topic: Cadillac XT6 flagship priced to start at $61,245  (Read 19843 times)

Offline aquadorhj

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +271/-265
    • View Profile
  • Cars: MB SLK 55, Lexus NX, E46 M3, Honda Fit, VW Jetta, VW Rabbit, Saturn SC, Nissan NX,
Re: Cadillac XT6 flagship priced to start at $61,245
« Reply #40 on: December 31, 2015, 11:45:44 am »
to be fair, this is hardly the first Caddy to crest 100k.

i've seen escalate sitting in dealership floor with 110k on its sticker.

but between Benz s class and caddy, i'm pretty sure the extra 20k goes to the solid build of the Benz.  (not saying anything about reliability as neither would be anything close to reliable i'm sure, but the actual design and build of solid structures)

Driving thrills makes my wallet lighter.. and therefore makes me faster because i'm shedding weight... :D

Offline mixmanmash

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +103/-326
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2014 Honda Odyssey Touring; 1993 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo; 1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo; 2009 Nissan Rogue S AWD (wife's); 2002 Mazda Protege ES-GT (retired)
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2015, 12:51:26 pm »

but between Benz s class and caddy, i'm pretty sure the extra 20k goes to the solid build of the Benz.  (not saying anything about reliability as neither would be anything close to reliable i'm sure, but the actual design and build of solid structures)
And I would save money and buy a moderately loaded E-Class or Lexus GS instead.  Maybe even a Genesis.

Offline EV Dan

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +480/-383
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '21 Venzaurus
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2015, 01:33:47 pm »

And I would save money and buy a moderately loaded E-Class or Lexus GS instead.  Maybe even a Genesis.
.. which can be had with a proper V8, although it may be a class below. G90 will be a direct competitor I suppose. If buying new I'd get a Lexus though. Lease payments is when all of the above and more should be considered IMO.
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach the man to fish and he wakes you up at 5 in the morning.