Author Topic: The little things that make you laugh  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Snowman

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +702/-1347
  • “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.”
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Cars: 2012 Audi TT-RS. 2011 Toyota Venza AWD.2004 Honda S2000 Bikes: Giant Defy Avdvanced 0. Giant Talon 29 "hardtail"
The little things that make you laugh
« on: February 04, 2015, 08:03:59 pm »
Trying to have a conference call today and as usual the dogs are crashed in my office  ::)  Well they both were snoring up a storm so finally one of the attendees asked if they were keeping me up  :rofl2: They were that loud! we all started laughing  :rofl2:

Offline aquadorhj

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +271/-265
    • View Profile
  • Cars: MB SLK 55, Lexus NX, E46 M3, Honda Fit, VW Jetta, VW Rabbit, Saturn SC, Nissan NX,
Re: The little things that make you laugh
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2015, 08:08:36 pm »
That's funny.

On a similar note, my dog now being really old and blind, when we call her she always goes the other way and gets lost..  And does that cute head tilt thing...

Makes me sad but its funny too.

Driving thrills makes my wallet lighter.. and therefore makes me faster because i'm shedding weight... :D

Offline Solstice2006

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +245/-468
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2008 Hyundai Entourage, 2007 Buick Lucerne
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2015, 08:15:14 pm »
Geez Snowy, getting bored?  starting all these threads?  Have a hard enough time keeping up to date with the other ones, this could go with the things that make me happy!

Offline Snowman

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +702/-1347
  • “It’s never crowded along the extra mile.”
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Cars: 2012 Audi TT-RS. 2011 Toyota Venza AWD.2004 Honda S2000 Bikes: Giant Defy Avdvanced 0. Giant Talon 29 "hardtail"
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2015, 08:17:52 pm »
Geez Snowy, getting bored?  starting all these threads?  Have a hard enough time keeping up to date with the other ones, this could go with the things that make me happy!

I dig kick starting conversations, a great leaning tool  :)

Offline Sir Osis of Liver

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1376/-1726
  • Ramblin' man
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2017 KTM DUKE 390, 2019 VW Jetta GLI 35th Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2015, 10:11:42 pm »
My old office was in the RBC building downtown. Anyway, one day I'm washing up in the lavatory. A bank dude is on a business call in a stall. Always classy. Suddenly a visibly concerned co-worker barges into the room, and races for the adjacent stall and...unleashes. The noise was appalling in both quality and volume . There was absolutely no way the caller didn't hear. The bank dude abruptly ends the conversation after a fairly long silence.

If I hadn't already gone, I'd have pissed myself laughing.  :rofl2:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2015, 10:13:38 pm by Sir Osis of Liver »
On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.

H. L. Mencken

Offline OliverD

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +256/-775
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2011 BMW 328i Touring, 1998 Jaguar XJR, 2024 Mini Cooper S
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2015, 10:19:24 pm »
That's funny.

On a similar note, my dog now being really old and blind, when we call her she always goes the other way and gets lost..  And does that cute head tilt thing...

Makes me sad but its funny too.

Haha, ours is almost completely deaf now. And when she does hear something she can't tell where it came from.

Offline bridgecity

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +126/-182
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 MDX; 2007 Tundra
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 10:26:37 pm »
My old office was in the RBC building downtown. Anyway, one day I'm washing up in the lavatory. A bank dude is on a business call in a stall. Always classy. Suddenly a visibly concerned co-worker barges into the room, and races for the adjacent stall and...unleashes. The noise was appalling in both quality and volume . There was absolutely no way the caller didn't hear. The bank dude abruptly ends the conversation after a fairly long silence.

:rofl: :rofl2:
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction, and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.

Offline Fobroader

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +1424/-2123
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2020 Toyota Tundra, 2021 Lexus GX460, 2018 Kawasaki Versys X300
Re: Re: The little things that make you laugh
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2015, 11:04:19 pm »

Lmao....good, maybe Bluetooth douche will learn proper manners about when and where to use the hands free.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Lighten up Francis.....

Offline bridgecity

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +126/-182
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 MDX; 2007 Tundra
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 03:09:53 pm »
Overheard on the two-way radios at work:

Guy 1: This fuel truck still doesn't work.  You'll have to come have another look at it.
Guy2:  Did you open the valve?
Guy 1: What valve?
Guy 2: I'll be right there (laughing under his breath)