Author Topic: And the winner of Super Bowl XLV is...Chrysler?  (Read 13790 times)

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
Re: And the winner of Super Bowl XLV is...Chrysler?
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2011, 09:53:50 am »
I had no idea what a "wigger" was. This place is educational! ;D

Someone from WIGAN........................or a witch thingy...????.......there once was a man from Biggar.................(finish this limmerick.....) ;D.....
« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 09:59:14 am by safristi »
Time is to stop everything happening at once

Offline TopGun

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +43/-165
  • Carbon fibre > Soft touch dash material
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2011, 02:48:36 pm »
For interests sake, I priced a loaded up 200 Limited. By checking every box, I ended up at $30k. That's a huge bargain for a 283hp mid-sized sedan complete with navi.

I had Sebrings on occasion as rentals. With the 3.5l, I though it worked pretty well for what it was, though the interior was not up to snuff, even for me. The new powertrain, interior, and cleaned up exterior will probably move some metal.

Indeed...not bad for a quick re-do.  If I were crazy, I might suggest this be good competition for the Sonata turbo.   :run:

Offline dr_spock

• Spock
  • Carma: +46/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2011, 03:02:12 pm »
I saw the commercial about 4 times tonight.  Although it was a bit shortened version, not once did it show Eminem, which I thought was odd.  Anyone care to guess why he wasn't shown in it??

Chrysler couldn't afford to pay his re-occuring appearance fees and have funds for the employee bonuses.