Author Topic: Hatchbacks are in?  (Read 1749 times)

Offline tortoise

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +236/-453
    • View Profile
Re: Hatchbacks are in?
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 03:51:16 pm »
Protege5 here.

This fits in my hatch with ZERO issues and no folded seats.

Only the slow and dim know where they're going in life, and seldom is it worth the trip. - Tom Robbins.

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 03:54:33 pm »
 8) ??? ::) :o :P does tha Baby slash koala..............fit in a pouch below.................. :rofl:

OR as its called "ZERO" is it fer practice parents deciding whether to POP the PUMPKIN'.................. :-* :-* :-*
Time is to stop everything happening at once

Offline CyberNick

• Auto Obsessed
  • Carma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2016 Mazda 6 GT, 2007 Mazda 6 GT
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 10:29:49 pm »
What people here call "hatchback", I call a wagon. Although technically a wagon is a type of "hatchback". To me,  "hatchback" means a "Sportback" type hatch which I prefer. (Although it is not as practical.)

Here are a few that that I like, the first two I can't get here in Canada and the last is way too pricey for my budget:

Offline dr_spock

• Spock
  • Carma: +46/-56
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 10:01:02 am »
We have a little hatchback since the kids were babies.  We bought strollers that fit.   We had to think properly what we carry around.   We wouldn't get away with packing the kids' room in the small car.  It works well for our small sized family.  We haven't had to say, "time for a minivan" yet.