Author Topic: ridiculous. |topic from beginner. |Who to worthiness? |What can I do? |tolerate like to know.  (Read 5177 times)

ScoorceLayeway

Hi. I regularly announce this forum. This is the oldest together unequivocal to ask a query.
How numberless in this forum are references Nautical port behind, disingenuous users?
Can I worthiness all the communication that there is?

Offline Railton

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +243/-156
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2017 Infiniti QX60 Touring, 2010 Infiniti G37S 6M, 2020 Hyundai Kona 1.6T Trend
Is there a full moon tonight? ::)
Railton
Do you realize that in about 30 (updated as requested) years, we'll have millions of old ladies running around with tattoos?

Offline tpl

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +298/-675
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Taos
Someone using a dictionary to try to write English I'd say... or a bad computer translator.

Maybe we should ask in BLOCK CAPS for him to speak more slowly.
The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution.

Offline Railton

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2017 Infiniti QX60 Touring, 2010 Infiniti G37S 6M, 2020 Hyundai Kona 1.6T Trend
Hi. I regularly announce this forum. This is the oldest together unequivocal to ask a query.
How numberless in this forum are references Nautical port behind, disingenuous users?
I think he's friends with Xx_NeO_GeNe_TiX_xX. He should ask him what the proper pressure is.
http://www.canadiandriver.com/forum/index.php/topic,45473.0.html
Railton

Leviathan

??? Our next Prime Minister?

Online 2JDM

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +119/-141
    • View Profile
I think he's friends with Xx_NeO_GeNe_TiX_xX. He should ask him what the proper pressure is.
Railton

:rofl: Oh man, I haven't seen that thread before.

Offline Railton

• Car Crazy
    • View Profile
Railton

:rofl: Oh man, I haven't seen that thread before.
Yeah, that thread is a classic.
Railton

barrie1

[/  Sorry Pal but you will have to answer this question yourself as I don't believe anyone here has a clue what you are referring to at all? If you find the answer out Please let us know.  :)

Offline Brig

• Brig
  • Carma: +396/-1400
  • Class Clown, Moderatrix and Resident Hag
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2016 Mazda CX-3 GS AWD
Y'know... I was gonna toss this thread, but I think it should keep going for another little while.  :)  I'm guessing it's Off-Topic, so I'll throw it there.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 04:56:06 pm by Brigitte »

Offline rockford

• Enthusiast
  • Carma: +1/-1
  • Pre-owned Sales @ Parkview BMW
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 1998 BMW 328i, 2004 BMW 330ci ZHP, 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP convertible AND NOW a 2009 135i M
well.... i am bored this evening so i decided to translate this message!

Hi. I regularly announce this forum. i think he is trying to say he visits this site regularly...This is the oldest together unequivocal to ask a query. here the person is trying to say this site is a great site to ask questions...
How numberless in this forum are references Nautical port behind, disingenuous users? however this person is curious to know if some of the users are not honest in their opinions....
Can I worthiness all the communication that there is? and finally this person would like to know if he/she can trust the information provided here.....

{disclaimer}  this translation was completed without the use of drugs...
"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them." 

- Einstein

Offline initial_D

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +30/-50
    • View Profile
That is very very good'er, Rocko.

But you are in Sudbury, right?  :)

Offline Brig

• Brig
  • Carma: +396/-1400
  • Class Clown, Moderatrix and Resident Hag
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2016 Mazda CX-3 GS AWD
well.... i am bored this evening so i decided to translate this message!

Hi. I regularly announce this forum. i think he is trying to say he visits this site regularly...This is the oldest together unequivocal to ask a query. here the person is trying to say this site is a great site to ask questions...
How numberless in this forum are references Nautical port behind, disingenuous users? however this person is curious to know if some of the users are not honest in their opinions....
Can I worthiness all the communication that there is? and finally this person would like to know if he/she can trust the information provided here.....

{disclaimer}  this translation was completed without the use of drugs...

Well, if you can translate from English back to his original language... tell him we're all full of crap and absolutely cannot be trusted with the smallest of tasks, such as tying our own shoelaces, much less with car-related questions.   :)

Offline rockford

• Enthusiast
  • Carma: +1/-1
  • Pre-owned Sales @ Parkview BMW
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 1998 BMW 328i, 2004 BMW 330ci ZHP, 2005 BMW 330ci ZHP convertible AND NOW a 2009 135i M
Initial_D.... yes i am from Sudbury!

and ahhh bridget i have exhausted my talents.... that is all i can do for that post!!

cheers....

vdk

impressive.. maybe NASA should hire you to talk with the martians ;D

Offline mrthompson

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +70/-42
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2008 Honda CR-V (The Green Machine)

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
 Get rid of my competition SAY I (AYE AYE CARUMBA).......................it's my long lost Uncle
 Papa Swanee RIVER.............he swamps us with Bayou Turkeys each thanksgivin'.....zydeco now......... :hello:
Time is to stop everything happening at once

barrie1

Better yet talk to our Politicians to see what the heck they are doing.  :)

Offline random006

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +123/-83
    • View Profile
  • Cars: His - 2018 Subaru Crosstrek .... Hers - 2008 Honda Civic DX
The gibberish found in the original post reminds me of a type of spam in which the text is a collection of pseudo random phrases chosen, no doubt, by computer.  The phrases look as if they have a common thread or theme, in this case the word "forum" but in reality are not connected.

I've seen them in USENET posts so I am assuming somebody's testing the waters with online web forums as well.

Either that or Yoda is trying to ask how build an amphicar while on drugs. :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum.    -    John Nada (played by Roddy Piper) in "They Live"

Offline safristi

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +471/-416
    • View Profile
  • Cars: since the beginning of Saf timeLOTUS ELAN,STANDARD... 10, MG midget, MGB (2),Mazda Millennia,Hyundai Veloster and 1997 Ford Ranger 2014 Subaru Forester XT
 ::) Been there done that................... :P  whateffer boats yer Xmas Float................I saw Santy Klaus...I saw Mamma Klaus...but i never had any elp's................. :-* :-*,,OK maybe just the ONCE twice a laddy...........
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 05:20:45 pm by safristi »