Author Topic: New 7-Series: bye-bye Bangle lines  (Read 10023 times)

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
Re: New 7-Series: bye-bye Bangle lines
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2008, 03:53:57 pm »
xviper, you're beginning to sound a bit mad now...  ::) ::) ::)  If you're not smoking anything , you're certainly snorting it!  :P
You can actually hear my tone in the printed word?  Amazing!  I'll give you this one as a freebie.  I won't toss your stone back.

I've just said goodbye to some friends visiting from Amersham.  Very nice people.  I'll let them pass on some of their "niceness" to you. 

What the hell are you on about?  ??? ::)

Choosing a car based on reliability is like choosing a wife based solely because she is punctual. There is more to it than that...

xviper

« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2008, 04:02:40 pm »

Seems to me that Amersham is your neighbor to the south, but I guess you're in "attack" mode, so you've forgotten where you live.

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2008, 04:12:12 pm »

Seems to me that Amersham is your neighbor to the south, but I guess you're in "attack" mode, so you've forgotten where you live.

Ah a town in England, bit of a vague reference there, I haven't forgotten where I live.  Do you talk like this in real life?

"My mirrors got busted after the first guy threw a stone through it."  ??? ::) ??? ::) ???

xviper

« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2008, 04:21:34 pm »
"My mirrors got busted after the first guy threw a stone through it."  ??? ::) ??? ::) ???
A guess a little of "safristi" has rubbed off on me.
Your quote is in reference to my very first reply in this thread with my opinion of what I thought about the car, with absolutely no reference to the OP.  Then Molitov attacked me by implying I was on drugs, just like you did.

Offline wing

• Big Wig
  • Administrator
  • Carma: +279/-320
  • If you ain't first ... you're last!
    • View Profile
    • Drivesideways
  • Cars: 2009 Lexus ISF, 2009 Lexus LX570,2011 Audi A5 Touring Car
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2008, 04:42:18 pm »
Calm down guys, a little difference of opinion never hurt anyone.  Since this thread is derailed closing her down.