Author Topic: Green Living show Toronto - Sunday 27th last day.  (Read 1263 times)

Offline EV Dan

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +480/-383
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '21 Venzaurus
Green Living show Toronto - Sunday 27th last day.
« on: April 26, 2008, 04:55:16 pm »
http://toronto.greenlivingshow.ca/

In the light of TTC strike I wonder if there is a way to get there (Direct Energy Centre) from Finch@Young station in Toronto. Does anyone know if there is a GO transit there or some other?

On the show there will be among other stuff, alternative forms of transportation, such as hybrids, BionX bikes and probably more. I really wanted to talk to a BionX rep...

Thanks
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach the man to fish and he wakes you up at 5 in the morning.

baumer00

Re: Green Living show Toronto - Sunday 27th last day.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 05:52:13 pm »
From yonge/finch you cannot get any GO trains.  They offer GO buses on the Richmond Hill line that go to union station, from there you have to walk, not easy. 

Offline EV Dan

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +480/-383
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '21 Venzaurus
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 06:15:02 pm »
Thanks. I could get to Richmond Hill by car, but that bit downtown along Lakeshore doesnt seem like fun indeed. I wonder if they figure smth out with TTC till tomorrow..

baumer00

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2008, 06:48:40 pm »
Thanks. I could get to Richmond Hill by car, but that bit downtown along Lakeshore doesnt seem like fun indeed. I wonder if they figure smth out with TTC till tomorrow..

I'm not sure where the richmond hill bus line stops, if it follows the go train route they would stop in north york in two spots: by leslie/finch and around leslie/sheppard by the ikea.  Try go transit's website to see their bus routes.

Offline tpl

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +298/-675
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2022 Taos
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2008, 07:36:35 pm »
if I still lived in TO  I'd drive to that location anyway.  You are going on Sunday so you won't have commuters to deal with.  You don't need to spend more than a few moments on Lakeshore... just come all the way down Bathurst.   You profile says you are in Toronto, you mention Yonge & Finch and then you mention Richmond Hill so where are you coming from ????

It is a GOOD THING to drive to  a green living show... preferably in a  Hummer  ;)
The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution.