Author Topic: Purchase Price  (Read 2638 times)

William_w

Purchase Price
« on: January 08, 2005, 04:42:06 pm »
I think it would be useful if people post the purchase price of their car online.  That way, other buyers will be able to have a "real" reference in what others are paying to get a certain car.  And when it comes to negotiation with a dealer, you know what should be the ball park figures.

I will start this by giving everyone info on my recent purchase:

Purachase Date:  Jan 8, 2005

Year: 2002

Brand: Chrysler

Model: Neon LE

Milage: 48800

Feature:  Automatic, Heated Mirrors, Air Conditioning, AM-FM Stereo, Compact Disc, Power Windows, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Cruise Control, Tilt Wheel, Driver Air Bag, Passenger Air Bag, Anti-Theft, Keyless Entry  

Out the Door Price (everything included except license):  $9000, Delivery to Ottawa $60.

(Message edited by william_w on January 08, 2005)

Shadowbox

Purchase Price
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2005, 06:47:42 pm »
2005 Toyota Corolla CE option B package w/ 5sp tranny. Here's what I negotiated:  

- $16995  
- no security deposit on the lease  
- no admin fee  

Thanks again, everyone on the CD Forum. Your advice was appreciated.

Ericthejet

Purchase Price
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2005, 08:07:31 pm »
I hear the lid of a can 'o worms being opened>  Good idea but I think that waaaayy too many variables will skew the data collected.  Hope you enjoy the Neon, be sure to call Cryco and register yourself with them for recalls and other info they may wish to send you.

Offline ovr50

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +27/-126
    • View Profile
Purchase Price
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 10:03:44 pm »
Yes, I would tend to agree with ErictheRed here - there are too many things come into a deal to make the posted numbers comparable. It might be interesting info, but probably not too useful. But, hey if y'all want to do it, go right ahead.
2022 Mazda CX-5 Signature Turbo in Snowflake White Pearl
and
2012 Toyota Camry SE V6 in Alpine White

Ardentib

Purchase Price
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2005, 12:02:33 am »
Does the 2003 ZX5 with Canadian Winter package have ABS anti-lockk brakes as a standard feature ?

Please reply asap

Sterling

Purchase Price
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2005, 12:34:47 am »
Yes it does.