Author Topic: 2004 Jeep Liberty Pricing  (Read 2644 times)

Danimalrex

2004 Jeep Liberty Pricing
« on: December 06, 2004, 04:55:58 pm »
Greetings Group.

I am looking at purchasing a 2004 Jeep Liberty; either the Limited or the Renegade models. I am generally looking for a pretty much stock model, without a lot of options, etc. I'm not even picky about the color. All I am really specifying is auto transmission, Selec-Trac 4WD, and the security group. Anything other than that I'm not too picky about. If a good deal comes along with better options, I'll take it, otherwise, I'll stick with my basics.

What I am wondering is, what kind of a price should I be looking for on either of these with the basic options outlines above? What would be a fair final deal, all inclusive with the exception of GST (Alberta dealers are offering double the GST off, and I plan on taking advantage of this)?

If it helps, there will be no trade in, and I already have the financing dealt with, so it is essentially a cash deal.

Thanks for any help you can send my way! Please let me know if you need any additional info.

Eax

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2004, 10:31:19 pm »
7.04% mark-up in the LTD with LTD value group (might as well get it this way...I highly doubt their would be any other models available)Invoice is 33068 inc. $950 dest.  
My advice is take the Renegade with an Auto if you don't care about options...31781 inc. $950 dest.  mark-up 6.73%.  Aim for $500-750 over invoice at this time....there is cash back avail., not sure if it can be combined with no GST offer.  Good luck.

Danimalrex

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2004, 04:47:32 pm »
Thanks EAX. Your pricing looks right in line with what I am finding.

Additional question though... Are the pricing incentives/special financing rates from the factory pretty much it as far as what I can hope to gain by purchasing a new car that is one year out of date, or should I be able to get more off now that the 2005 models are out?

Offline EV-Light

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +125/-1490
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2004, 11:27:36 am »
maybe a $1k off?
dont know depends of your dealer...i got a huge discount when buying my new GC...but i knew the sales person and hve been dealing with the dealer for some time already...