Author Topic: Motorcycle Winterizing  (Read 8953 times)

Offline Great_Big_Abyss

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +269/-457
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2019 Mazda CX-5
Re: Motorcycle Winterizing
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2020, 03:13:18 pm »
Jesus, and I thought my wife was oppressive. 

Offline BWII

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +188/-376
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2020, 03:15:17 pm »
Can't say I disagree...so FML - I should be dead in the next 50 yrs so then it's not my problem anymore.  ;)  So far doesn't seem like I have to worry about my kids proliferating the world with children either...so at least there will be fewer of those entitled pricks walking around pushing old people off scooters taking away their only mode of transportation because they don't think they should walk either.

Jesus, and I thought my wife was oppressive. 

Never get into an argument with your wife about how much the gov't sucks (or police corruption even if it's about the US)...you've been warned.  :P ::) ;)

Offline Great_Big_Abyss

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +269/-457
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2019 Mazda CX-5
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2020, 03:19:31 pm »
Never get into an argument with your wife about how much the gov't sucks (or police corruption even if it's about the US)...you've been warned.  :P ::) ;)

She tries to start talking about stuff like that, and I just feign like I don't have an opinion and just try to taper off the conversation.  We've been down that road, and it's not something I'm interested in. 

Offline blur911

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +244/-779
  • Nasty Weasel
    • View Profile
  • Cars: and bikes by age:Honda, BMW, Porsche, Subaru, Suzuki, Suzuki, Mazda, Jaguar, Kawasaki, Porsche, GMC, Suzuki
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2021, 11:35:43 am »

Downtown Kingston
Mr Pickypants