Author Topic: New truck for KD  (Read 8231 times)

Offline ktm525

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +117/-442
  • Just walk away!
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Land Rover LR4, Honda Ridgeline, Husqvarna FE501
Re: New truck for KD
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2020, 09:55:23 pm »
I think about 99% of the Frontiers I see on the road are pro-x. Not sure I have seen a 6’ box model ever. Anyhow a solid used choice. I’d probably buy a Ridgeline😉

Offline KD

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +359/-263
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2017 Frontier Pro-4X, 2013 Lexus GS-350
Re: New truck for KD
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2020, 08:30:25 am »
My wife took the Frontier out to do errands yesterday on her day off.  Also, we went for dinner last night and she wanted to take the Frontier.  This means she likes it, which is cool.   8)  Hard to tell with her as she always feigns indifference to vehicles.  Same with the roadster.  She seems indifferent to that but it's always her that wants to take it just about everywhere in the summer. 

It was also the first time I've driven this one at night so it was a good chance to see how the halogen lighting performs.  Surprisingly they work really well and light up the road just fine.  I was a little worried about that as the halogens in the F-150 are really weak sauce and absolutely require LED driving lights.  I did check into the LED headlight conversion kits but they are still a little pricey, so I don't think I'll bother with them at this point. 
« Last Edit: March 07, 2020, 08:34:06 am by KD »