Author Topic: Adam's Detail Spray  (Read 1223 times)

Offline rrocket

• Carma: +1254/-7210
    • View Profile
Adam's Detail Spray
« on: October 27, 2018, 06:57:40 pm »
We as car lovers detail our cars..A lot. And every once in awhile we stumble on a product that's a game changer. Such was the case many years ago when I used my first quick detailer. It changed the way I detailed my car and made my life easier and my car look better. Since then I've used many of these QD...with varying degrees of success.

Adam's Detail Spray is my next game changer and will now be used regularly. First, it's a great QD. It smells nice, goes on easy, comes off easy and it leaves the car with a deep shine. Adam's claims it has Wax Enhancement Technology that can increase the longevity of your wax by 2 months. I can't verify that yet though. Of course it's a clay bar lubricant too.

But it's more than a usual QD. It's also a drying aid. After washing the car, while it's still wet, mist the entire car. Then dry. It's makes drying easier and the car dry quicker and you're left with that great shine. It really works. This might be particularly useful for someone who has hard water.

You can also use it on all surfaces...interior included. But I'm just going to use it on the exterior...it's my new go to QD.

Dislikes? The price. Just to try it, I initially bought the 16 ounce bottle for $20. That's about $5-$7 more than the typical off the shelf detailers. But I liked it so much I went ahead and ordered the 64oz jug for $65 (shipped) from Amazon....which puts it about $3 more per bottle than off the shelf stuff. At that price point I think it's worth it...and since we have 3 cars to keep looking good we'll go through a good amount of this stuff. For comparison, it costs me $55 (shipped) for a similar quantity of PoorBoys Spray and Wipe...another fantastic QD.

If you can justify the price and value the multiple uses of this product, I highly recommend you give it a try.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 07:09:52 pm by rrocket »
How fast is my 911?  Supras sh*t on on me all the time...in reverse..with blown turbos  :( ...

Offline ChaosphereIX

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +187/-377
  • Wont run with the pack
    • View Profile
  • Cars: 2015 Jaguar XJR-L
Re: Adam's Detail Spray
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2018, 09:04:01 pm »
I use lots of QD and spray wax on the Alfa

Next spring will have to give this stuff a try before a show.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 01:07:57 pm by ChaosphereIX »
If driving an Alfa does not restore vitality to your soul, then just pass the hospital and park at the morgue to save everyone time.

Now drives a Jaaaaaaag...and thus will not pay for anything during an outing...but it is OK, because....I drive a Jaaaaaag.

Offline CanuckS2K

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +398/-316
    • View Profile
    • Prestige Auto Detail
  • Cars: 1991 Toyota MR2 Turbo, 2005 Honda S2000, 2014 Infiniti Q50S, 2017 Ford F-150 Lariat
Re: Adam's Detail Spray
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2018, 12:40:59 pm »
Thanks for the write up, Ron.  I'll give this stuff a try when I'm finished my PB's S&W.
Owner - Prestige Auto Detailing & Hammond River Brewing