Author Topic: GENEVA: Bentley's new concept has us thinking about our first bicycle  (Read 1876 times)

Offline Autos_Editor

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +91/-560
    • View Profile
Bentley concept is cooler than your first bike
Read More...

Offline Triple Bob

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +308/-574
  • Profesional Dash Stroker
    • View Profile
  • Cars: Tundra, GTI, Triumph Tiger, KTM, C63 AMG, FZ-09, Triumph Speed Triple, VW Golf Wagon TDI, BMW 535i, Honda CRF250L, Hyundai Genesis Coupe, Mitsubishi Outlander, Lotus Exige, Subaru Impreza, Peugeot 106, BMW Z4, Toyota MR2 MKIII, Ford Sierra Sapphire
Re: GENEVA: Bentley's new concept has us thinking about our first bicycle
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 04:40:13 pm »
That's frickin' gorgeous...

Choosing a car based on reliability is like choosing a wife based solely because she is punctual. There is more to it than that...

Northernridge

No kidding. Kind of like a Bentley / Aston Martin offspring with just a little Koenigsegg Huayra inspired interior brightwork thrown in.

Offline jyarkony

• Drunk on Fuel
  • Carma: +119/-153
    • View Profile
    • Autos.ca
  • Cars: 2003 VW Jetta Wagon 1.8T; 2001 VW GTI VR6
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2015, 05:48:43 pm »
i find the back end gorgeous, but I'm not sold on the grille and headlights - seems like they worked to hard to make sure it looked like a Bentley, and not enough to make it look purely beautiful - grille seems too tall, and headlights too much like googly eyes... but could just be the contrast of the light rings against that paint.
Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)
                                                        –Walt Whitman

Offline tooscoops

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +325/-227
  • "stealership" employee
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '75 AMC Pacer, '70 Morgan 4/4, '21 Pacifica Hybrid, '21 Wrangler Rubicon
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2015, 05:49:22 pm »
love the interior styling... looks all steam punkish... i'm a fan. exterior... flanks are not that impressive to me, but front and back are pretty good with a few tweeks.

the 6 hidden behind the grill is kind of nice.. like a racer throwback... headlights look awkward i think... doing an odd shaped halo like that makes it look like an old car with an aftermarket kit...

as much as i love the comeback of green... this in black, a different finish to the wheels, and some alterations to those lights and you have a sleek, understated classic look.
i used to be addicted to soap, but i'm clean now

Northernridge

With this design, the beauty is in the overall shape.

Offline EV Dan

• Car Crazy
  • Carma: +480/-383
    • View Profile
  • Cars: '21 Venzaurus
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 06:53:00 pm »
Check out the full rez pics  :o You can order posters with those! The car is b-e-a-utiful  :drool:
P.s. looks like it will have an engine as opposed to a motor.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 07:05:37 pm by EV Dan »
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach the man to fish and he wakes you up at 5 in the morning.